Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Google Or Text Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Google Or Text Books (590 Views)

What Are The Text Books That You Can Make Use For Jamb Study? / Share Your Valuable Text-books For Jamb (utme) And Post-utme / Where Can I Buy Acca Text Books In Lagos?---bpp/kaplan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Or Text Books by Raylight2(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2009
Google or Text Books which is beneficial in preparation for my post ume.

You contribution is highly welcomed.
Re: Google Or Text Books by iice(f): 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2009
Ability to retain information grin

Both.  Use each to cross reference the other
Re: Google Or Text Books by CK3: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2009
your books are essential my friend,
dont be carried away ok. you know what it feels like when you handle a system. you keep doing what you dont wanna do.
so your books are the best.
Re: Google Or Text Books by funkystanl(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2009
C k you are right.
@porter, To buttress that, you talking about in preparation for post ume here, what do you need google for. Are you making research. Even most researcher on google will still lead you to sites where you'll need to purchase books(electronically or by print). Get down and read your textbooks and notes. Google is for research I repeat RESEARCH only.
Re: Google Or Text Books by sammiy: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2009
4uk u wat a stupid question
Re: Google Or Text Books by gentleemmy(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2009
Your textbooks would do much more better. You should know that by now. If you can't figure out whether your text is preferable to internet in the preparation for your post ume then I wonder how you prepare for the UME itself.
Re: Google Or Text Books by Raylight2(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2009
Thanks alot.I jst used dis medium 2 clear doubts in d mind of 1 of my friends who depnds on d internet 4 academic suces.
Re: Google Or Text Books by abariko1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2009
Marry your Textbooks and not anything else. Google is no avenue for intake of information.
Re: Google Or Text Books by Raylight2(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2010
More views
Re: Google Or Text Books by ifkunlethe: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2010
It depends on how the post UME in your chosen school is conducted. If it's CBT(Coomputer Based Test), then read your books and google the rest in order to familiarize yourself with the use of computer. A site like ETS (www.ets.org) has CBT designed for test takers and i beleive it will help you out.

@Funky. though Google is for research, but one could still use it to search for items or textbooks as well as websites. The use of Google and other search engines has no limit. google could be your guideline when you find yourself at the cross road. In view of this, please be notified that google is possible for all thing.
Re: Google Or Text Books by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2010
@Raylight_1. Both have advantages. Your text contains the fundamental points which are relevant for the topics treated, but may sell you out to obsolete ideas if it is not properly revised. Google or other search machines (if you know how to use them) will expose you to advanced or civilized results on your study topic.
I use both. After reading my text, I further on Google. But be careful not to be swept off-focus by 'similar results' that Google advertises.

Find POST-UME past questions for OAU, OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY and UNILAG in my signature. Visit and locate EXAMS AID LIBRARY and further your search in DISCUSS ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS.

Hope that answers your bothering.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Sorely Needed In Education Sector Of Lagos? / Yaba Tech Reg Begins Today / Study English In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.