Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Do You Give Much Attention To Your Car’s Tire? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do You Give Much Attention To Your Car’s Tire? (449 Views)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / PHOTO: Spanner Pierces Through Car Tire In A Freak Accident / Nail In A Car Tire? These Are What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Give Much Attention To Your Car’s Tire? by Peterowinje: 3:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Kindly permit me to start by asking a question and my question is: how much attention do you really give to your car’s tires as needed? I guess you only give little attention to the tires when they go flat by taking them to the road side vulcanizer to inflate your tires. Many car owners in developing countries do not have much care about their tires that move them all around on the road. Many lives have been lost while many others sustained permanent injuries on motor accidents due to poor maintenance of our tires. If your car tire is poorly managed it will pose a serious danger to the car owner and other road users. This is why this social problem must be eradicated for the benefit of all road user.

Source: www.globaltransportandlogistics.com

(1) (Reply)

Your testimony will show up today. / Our Oil People, Watch This Video(electric Cars Is The Future) / Just Arrived Neat Tokunbo Cars /suvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.