Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Please Can Someone Explain This To Me About NIPOST - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Can Someone Explain This To Me About NIPOST (1606 Views)

Please Help Nipost May Have Scammed Me / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' / NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Explain This To Me About NIPOST by henrymckenzie: 3:57am On Nov 02, 2016
I was sent a package from the US on the October 17, 2016 according to USPS it got to Nigeria October 23, 2016 , It doesn't track for while until November 1, 2016 , 12:37 am say ITEM STATUS is Customs Clearance . I had to tracking on NIPOST because I am beginning to lose my patients . This is what NIPOST brought to me .

Event Time Event Details Next Office Event Office
Nov 2 2016 12:18AM INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG NGFC1 NGLOSA
Nov 1 2016 11:54PM RETURN ITEM FROM CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Oct 31 2016 11:37PM SEND ITEM TO CUSTOMS NGLOSA
Oct 31 2016 11:36PM RECEIVE ITEM AT OFFICE OF EXCHANGE NGLOSA

The package was suppose to be deliver to OTA-OGUN STATE so the NEXT OFFICE was suppose to be NG-OTA , Please can anyone explain to me what's going on and what does NGFC1 mean ? I went to the OTA POST OFFICE they don't even know what that means.

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Settlements At The Intl. Airport A Must For First Timer? / New UK Immigration Rules For Students, Work Visa Point System & More / Nigerians Living In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.