Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Best Twerking Video You Will Ever Watch (pics And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Twerking Video You Will Ever Watch (pics And Video) (5534 Views)

The Best Twerking Of 6 Years Old Girl Will Get You Surprised. A Must Watch / Davido Surprise His DMW Gang Member Mayorkun With A Rolex Watch(pics,videoe / Comedian Alibaba Dash Cdq-olowo Movado Rose Gold Wrist Watch(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Twerking Video You Will Ever Watch (pics And Video) by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Check out this super sexy girl twerking for on live cam. I was so engrossed that I had to share. This girl twists and turns like I've never seen before. And to see she's so fit and flexible. Naija girls are you there? Guys, can our Naija girls ever twerk like this?

Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6EhzTE8JZg

2 Likes

Re: Best Twerking Video You Will Ever Watch (pics And Video) by krimes: 7:11am On Nov 02, 2016
No 9ja girl can dance like this. Fact!
Re: Best Twerking Video You Will Ever Watch (pics And Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2016
krimes:
No 9ja girl can dance like this. Fact!

Oya girls, do you dispute that?
Re: Best Twerking Video You Will Ever Watch (pics And Video) by krimes: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2016
skitcentral:

Oya girls, do you dispute that?

I lie?
Re: Best Twerking Video You Will Ever Watch (pics And Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
krimes:

I lie?

No you truth
Re: Best Twerking Video You Will Ever Watch (pics And Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
krimes:

I lie?

You truth

(1) (Reply)

Chrissy Teigen Apologizes To Her Fans For Exposing Her Private Part In AMA 2016 / Nollywood Actress, Lota Chukwu 'Kiki' Takes Twerking To Another Level. Wow! / See As Simi Screamed At A Makeup Artist Who Tries To Romance Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.