Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

President Zuma Encourages South Africans To Join MMM - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Zuma Encourages South Africans To Join MMM (516 Views)

Mtn Fully Funded Scholarships 2018, For Africans To Study In Usa (bsc, Msc And / Mtn Fully Funded Scholarships 2018, For Africans To Study In Usa (bsc, Msc Phd) / Isreal Govt. Orders Africans To Leave Within 90 Days Or Face Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Zuma Encourages South Africans To Join MMM by Nnamdionu1: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2016
President Jacob Zuma has torched a storm after he said South Africans battling to find jobs must join MMM. Speaking at a fundraiser in Limpopo over the weekend, the president shocked attendees when he encouraged them to join the embattled scheme.

“South Africans complain too much, there are many money making schemes that are making people rich everyday but you guys are waiting for me to come and give you a job. If you can not get a job, just join MMM. My gardener and maid do MMM and they get more money than what I am paying them. I want to fire them so they can fully concentrate on MMM”

1 Like

Re: President Zuma Encourages South Africans To Join MMM by feldido(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2016
Instead of CBN to join MMM and move Nigerians out of recession, they are busy warning Nigerians of what has been helping people survive, This Recession almost crippled my business due to scarcity of forex, but I survived with MMM, now I am contributing my quota by employing a few young ones.

How did the banks make profit even in this recession?
My Bank charged me N1800 after charging N105 for each transaction last month cos of transactions I made.
CBN should be greatful to Sergi Mavrodi for bringing MMM to Nigeria.

Enough said... Mods you can extend my ban if u like.

2 Likes

Re: President Zuma Encourages South Africans To Join MMM by Nnamdionu1: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2016
This MMM thing serious ooo. Zuma the action man.
Re: President Zuma Encourages South Africans To Join MMM by fyneguy: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need More Active And Real Nigerian Followers?(see Proofs) / Inside NYSC Camps,it Is Drug Shortage,appalling Conditions / Suggestion On The Way Forward In Mmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.