Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck (7732 Views)

Mack R Model Dump Truck 30tons For Sale / (1) 1979 R Model Mack Dump Truck for sale just 1M OBO / **** Very Clean Mack Trucks And Tippers At Affordale Prices! (Pics included)**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2009
Super clean 73 Mack dump
NEW PTO
New steel floor in bed
275 hp
5 Speed trans
Camelback suspension
New rear tires
70% frt tires
15' Steel dump body w/ side swing gate
Pintle hitch w/ glad hands at rear
Truck starts right up and drives great
A Steal at $ 13,750 Delivered to the port of Baltimore.

Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by montana1: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2009
is this tipper in lagos already
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
No, its in my yard. But I can send it over to Lagos, $13,750 will get the tipper to Baltimore port with all the title and docs needed, contact me when you can. Regards, jonathon shane +440-487-9944
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by montana1: 2:24am On Nov 01, 2009
how much will get this tipper to lagos
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 4:32am On Nov 01, 2009
I will have to call Monday morning to get a quote from the shipping company, im not sure of the cost.
I will get back to you on Monday with the final price delivered to Lagos port.
Regards,

Jonathon Shane
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by freshmoney(m): 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2009
Dozemack please could you tell me how many tonnes the truck is and tell me the last amount, I am waiting for your reply asap. Thanks
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
This truck can haul 30Tons with no problem. Its a good well taken of truck. $13,750 is the last final price delivered to the Baltimore port with title and docs needed. jonathon shane 440-487-9944
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
Montana, aer you interested in this one still?
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
Still Available,
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by hbrednic: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2009
do you have any represantative in nigeria?
how much is the cost of shipping to lagos?
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2009
hbrednic, please call me or email me to discuss. Regards, Jonathon Shane
+1-440-487-9944 Jonathon_shane@yahoo.com (jonathon_shane)
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2009
Still available, Any Interest??
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by hbrednic: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2009
i sent you a mail.
do reply pls.
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
I have not received your email yet. Whats your email? I will message you.
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by hbrednic: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2009
dlt
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by KunleA2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
Are you interested at all Kunle?
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by montana1: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2009
Yeah i am interested but i will not like to make any payment upfront, If you have a representative in NIgeria then i will be more interested
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2009
@Montana, I do not have a representative in Nigeria, but our company has an excellent reference from AES shipping. Are you familiar with AES? The company I am with here is J.A. Spera's Equipment sales here in Akron, Ohio. We ship a lot of trucks over to the Lagos port,
Regards,
Jonathon Shane
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
Still available, anyone want to make a deal?
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by ToToChoper: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
Dozer, nothing against you but the idea of disbursin funds to your account overseas without any "credible" contact in the country just raises red flags-------and that's being frank.

More so, in the interest of clarity

a) Could you be more specific on the transportation of this Mack dump truck to the port (i.e. are you loading it on a flat bed or driving it to the port?)

b) Assuming the dump truck is roadworthy (i.e. with valid registration, commercial insurance, DOT number, etc), the trip from Akron, Ohio (where "your yard" ----J.A. Spera's Equipment is located) to the port at Baltimore is 5 1/2hrs by road. Is the transportation cost of moving this dump truck also inclusive to the $13,750?

c) Lastly, the driver(s) return trip from the port------who is responsible?
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2009
Well ToTo, the truck would be loaded on a flatbed trailer in my yard and delivered to the port. Being that we are a registered licensed dealer here in the state of Ohio, we have dealer plates which would cover the insurance of the vehicle when driven to the port and not loaded on a trailer. As I said earlier, $13,750 is the price delivered to the Baltimore port. That means it includes transportation. This is what we specialize in, we ship close to 20-30 trucks a month to Nigeria. What is it that you do?
Regards, Jonathon
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by eba1naira: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hi there I deal on trucks if u are happy to do business just drop me a line and I'll give you my contact in 9ja with whom you can be rest assured. And if anything comes up I can also send you my details and we can discuss further and I don't mind flying to 9ja I decided to say this to you haven seen your interest in the mack trucks and your fears. And this applies to anyone out there who is interested in this line of business. Take care.
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
what is your information? What line of business are you in? Are you a seller or user?
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by LuniyiGlo(m): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2009
Even though I am a seller, I DON'T mean to hate, just wanna educate, grin

@ToToChoper, hbrednic, montana1 (and whom ever is looking to buy)

INSPECT BEFORE YOU PAY, INSPECT BEFORE YOU PAY, INSPECT BEFORE YOU PAY, INSPECT BEFORE YOU PAY

No matter how reputable the company claims they are (or how reputable they really are), MANY things can happen between the time the seller drops off of the truck at the port and the time that the buyer receives the truck that the seller WILL not take responsibility for (take it from a pro)…. INSPECT BEFORE YOU PAY!!! Middlemen are a bit risky (but I will leave that judgment up to you). No matter what, middleman or not, my advice, DO NOT PAY ONE KOBO UNTILL YOU INSPECT!!! That’s just me being honest.

I was thinking of posting my detailed exposé on this topic but I'll wait.
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 4:14am On Nov 21, 2009
Anybody is welcome to come and inspect the vehicles that are for sale. We are not hideing anything. We will tell you everything upfront, we are looking for repeat business. Anything that happens to our vehicles between our lot and the U.S. port we take care of. Nothing is going to happen to the vehicles on the ship.
If anyone is looking for more information please send me an email and I will be more then happy to provide you with what you need.
Regards,
Jonathon Shane
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by LuniyiGlo(m): 5:12am On Nov 21, 2009
Anybody is welcome to come and inspect the vehicles that are for sale.

Inspect a truck in the U.S.?? This guy must have forgotten that this forum consists of a Nigerian audience!! If what he is saying is correct I guess he must be ready to write an array of letters of invitation then? (I hope you have enough ink!!)

Nothing is going to happen to the vehicles on the ship

You wanna bet? First of all your posting is for a tipper not a vehicle (there is a big difference), secondly why don't ask "Jide the wharf boy" and see what he tells you!!! I guess I may end up having to post that exposé on inspecting before you pay after all!!!
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by KunleA2(m): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2009
Let the buyer decides the most comfortable way to buy. There's no need for arguing. There's room for everyone.
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2009
Thank you, Mr. Moderator! wink
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
There is no reason to get heated Luniyi, everyone is just trying to work together. And yes, ANYONE is welcome to come inspect. We are open doors to anyone that would like to come visit and see what we have to offer. And, vehicle is a mechanical means of conveyance, a carriage or transport. I am pretty sure tipper falls under that category. I used the world "vehicles" becasue we have more to offer then tippers, we have sleepers and tractor heads. We also locate fuel trucks, wreckers, and Cat machinery.
Thank you everyone and have a good day.
Regards,
Jonathon Shane
+1-440-4879944
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by LuniyiGlo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2009
grin

@ Dozermack – Didn’t you hear kunle, “There's no need for arguing”  -  lol  grin, even though I would add that our debate (from my standpoint anyway) takes on more of a discourse tone rather than the “heated” tone that you (in exaggeration) stated above.

I was merely making the point that when you use the word vehicle it’s more than often associated with a car (especially on an Auto forum), IMHO the word truck may have been more appropriate, but as I previously stated, that’s just my opinion. 

Also, check this out "main man" -
I used the world "vehicles" becasue we have more to offer then tippers 

In your attempts to be technically correct shouldn’t also consider being grammatically correct as well?? shocked  Just a thought!  wink

But getting back to the point (or the last customer-posted comment by ToToChoper) the guy was making the point that it’s foolish for a Nigerian living in Nigeria to pay money into an American account for a truck still in America when that American doesn’t have a Nigerian contact living in Nigeria.  I absolutely agree!!  I merely went a step further by stating that I think it’s foolish for any Nigerian consumer to even entertain the notion of paying before they inspect a TRUCK (heavy duty truck) especially when that truck is not in Nigeria because of the array of risk involved (which I would be glad to share offline because this isn’t the venue for that exposé).  But as Kunle so eloquently suggested, it’s up to the buyer to decide how comfortable they are with that mode of transaction.

Peace!!   grin
Re: Clean Mack R Model Dump Truck by Dozermack(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2009
@Luniyi, I  have no idea who would want to do business with a person like you, you are so rude and immature.
Sorry for everyone that has had to read this. Best regards to everyone.
Jonathon Shane +1-440-4879944

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD Foreign Used 2010 Lexus GS 350 AWD Full Option Now N3.3m / Toyota Rav4 2014 Limited Edition Bought Brandnew... 8.5m / Very Clean Toks Mercedes Benz 200E V-boot Manual Drive 4 Sale @ 370k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.