Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Have You Benefited From 3rd Party Insurance Before? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Have You Benefited From 3rd Party Insurance Before? (520 Views)

Comprehensive And 3rd Party Motor Insurance From Leadway Assurance Co. Ltd. / Comprehensive& 3rd Party Car Insurance Frm Comfort Of Ur Bedroom(no Extra Cost). / 3rd Party Insurance Cover @ N3,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Benefited From 3rd Party Insurance Before? by Harpesin(m): 7:40am On Nov 02, 2016
3rd party motor insurance means that if you damage (crash into) someone else’s vehicle, the insurance pays the owner of that vehicle (the third party), or more importantly if you injure someone else with your vehicle, the insurance pays.....

1. Have you benefited from 3rd party insurance

2. Who is to be blamed for this extortion? Govt or Insurance coy

3. Can I sue insurance coy for failure to act?

1 Like

Re: Have You Benefited From 3rd Party Insurance Before? by jeyselassie(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2016
3rd party is a real extortion
Re: Have You Benefited From 3rd Party Insurance Before? by Lancier(m): 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
I beg to disagree. Why not visit any insurance company and they will be glad to show you evidence of Third Party Motor Insurance claims they have settled.

I am a marketer in an insurance company and I have settled third party motor claims.
Re: Have You Benefited From 3rd Party Insurance Before? by atilla(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
i havent also. waiting to see if anyone has.

to me 3rd party is just a necessary paper needed so police wont disturb me

(1) (Reply)

An Ultra Clean Foreign Used 2003 Nissan Frontier With Double Cabin Long Chassis / Range Rovers Available!! / 2008 Toyota Camry.extremely Clean And Fresh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.