Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Best And Cheapest Deal Ever— We Design Your Blog/website, Pay After Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best And Cheapest Deal Ever— We Design Your Blog/website, Pay After Service (292 Views)

Do You Need A Reward Website? Pay Your Members For Reading News / Start Your Own Bitcoin Investment Website Pay After Service / I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best And Cheapest Deal Ever— We Design Your Blog/website, Pay After Service by Agriman(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2016
I wish everyone happy new month into the month of grace and blessing. It is our pleasure to announce our new package namely 'the best deal' to all bloggers and intending bloggers. This package is the cheapest and ever trusted. We customize and design your WordPress website to your taste for just 5k, we customize your blogger blog for just 2k
You pay after work is done!!!!!!
We trust you, why won't you trust us?
This offer and package will lasted for 30days

Best regards: Chinawapz Tech
Whatsapp/Call: 08130767357
Re: The Best And Cheapest Deal Ever— We Design Your Blog/website, Pay After Service by Agriman(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
For those who was unable to reach us via call....the number is now live...thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Buy Sell Upload Needed Product Also Etc / Join Me And Over 500 Who Subscribed To Learn Programming This Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.