Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Go My Way – Nigerian Strangers Share Rides To Work - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Go My Way – Nigerian Strangers Share Rides To Work (899 Views)

Inside The Factory Where Bentley Handcrafts Its Luxury Rides / Hot New Rides At New York International Auto Show, 2018(photos) / Nissan Advises: 'beware Of Strangers' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go My Way – Nigerian Strangers Share Rides To Work by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Sick of sitting in traffic all day?

Fed up of wasting money on bus and cab fare?

Tired of burning all your fuel driving somewhere you are sure many other people on the road with you are also going?

Go My Way claims to be the answer and from the looks of this trip our presenter, BollyLomo went on…it probably is!

Go My Way is a car-sharing service that provides transport from point A to B for just N300!

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz0b4X32G3s

(1) (Reply)

See This Old Semi-Automatic Porsche 911 That Was Sold For N128million / Question For Bikers - Could You Have Avoided This Crash / I Need Contact Of A Good AC Technician (benin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.