Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

My Believe Of Who God Really Is - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Believe Of Who God Really Is (577 Views)

What Really Is The Rapture? / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Does God Really Answer Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Believe Of Who God Really Is by babz007(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
My believe of who God really his
God is a supernatural spiritual energy that radiates to the entire universe. This high spiritual energy flows freely to the entire universe and can be tapped by nature,spirits,entities,demons,man e.t.c whether for good or for bad. This core of energy which i believe we humans call God answers to who or whatever is willing to tap from it whether for good or for bad, of which man is the least skillful of utilizing this power. Let me use fire for example, fire comes from nowhere but you and i can summon it anywhere, anyhow, anytime but it depends on what you do with it whether to cook, boil or to destroy fire will always obey, that is what i think God really is, the highest form of all energy's that comes from nowhere, but is everywhere in the whole universe in the form of a being. If you see or hear of an earthquake or any other form of natural disaster, it means nature itself is tapping from this source of energy to do it maybe as a counter reaction from our own actions, that's why there is a yoruba adage that says "ewe kan o kin jabo lara igi ki olorun ma mo si" which means "God knows about every leaf that falls from a tree"
Whether a muslim , christian, atheist budhism, judaism,taoism,ifa,ogun, whatever man practices,we tap from this source of energy to do it,whether you are in your house praying to your God,it means you are trying to connect to this spiritual energy called God. The problems we have as humans is that most of us do not know how to get to this energy we do not know how to call on it or use it for our billions of wishes,including me writing this article,that is why we pray and it does not come to past because we ain't praying the right way,and even it some of our prayers comes to past it means we have mistakenly done the right thing.
To me the best form of prayer is meditation. Sit and meditate on what you what not you running from one place to another looking for what is already in your sokoto. Open your eyes now my people, I don't want to know your religion but what i know his that there is a battle going on between good and evil to take control,whether you like it or not whether you believe or not there are spiritual beings everywhere good and bad ones that tap from this energy. To the Christians how well do you read your bible,that book is not just for reading there are coded messages. Read it and think deeply about it then you will begin to understand most of this things,there are evidences everywhere (job 1:6, job 2:1, job 38:7, eccl 3:10, john 1:12, romans 8:14, romans 8:19, phil 2:15, 1john 3:1) my advice is keep praying in whatever religion you choose and try to meditate till you get to this spiritual energy called God

1 Like

Re: My Believe Of Who God Really Is by Luckymay(f): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
I don't understand. What has the so called 'energy' got to do with the bible?
Cos what I understand from your write up is that God is a form of energy which you can tap into using the right formula. (don't know if prayer is among the formulae though) but from all these, I can't deduce where you belong.
1.you mentioned 'energy' (science)
2.you mentioned the Bible or Koran (religion)
3.you mentioned prayer (superstition)
So where are you basing your analysis on?
Re: My Believe Of Who God Really Is by babz007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
read well and understand what i am trying to say God belongs to every thing be it science religion or whatever you may think he is the source of all
Re: My Believe Of Who God Really Is by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
I think you mistook curry for oshogbo weed while cooking this morning, hence this trash you just posted.

With your small little mind sha, thing is, you're not even bothered about making money. You know things are not going smoothly with you right now but all you do is think up balderdash from your reprobate mind.

I have nothing more to tell you than for you to seek for deliverance from a man of GOD. You've got mind issues.

bye.

2 Likes

Re: My Believe Of Who God Really Is by babz007(m): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=plavic post=50707744]I think you mistook curry for oshogbo weed while cooking this morning, hence this trash you just posted.

With your small little mind sha, thing is, you're not even bothered about making money. You know things are not going smoothly with you right now but all you do is think up balderdash from your reprobate mind.

I have nothing more to tell you than for you to seek for deliverance from a man of GOD. You've got mind issues.

bye.[/quote) i pray ignorance does not kill you, tell me who a man of God really is better be wise before it will be too late

1 Like

Re: My Believe Of Who God Really Is by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=babz007 post=50708252][/quote]
It bothers me to see a youth like you waste away in sheer ignorance. Hopefully, salvation will come to you one day.

BYE.
Re: My Believe Of Who God Really Is by babz007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
plavic:

It bothers me to see a youth like you waste away in sheer ignorance.
Hopefully, salvation will come to you one day.

BYE.
salvation is here already tap into it, so you wont drown in ignorance, i will advice you stop running after pastors for salvation,seek for God yourself and meditate then you will see salvation......simple
Re: My Believe Of Who God Really Is by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ifenes see your long lost sister in the OP. If you aint married she would make a worthy partner don't you think so?

Lol
Re: My Believe Of Who God Really Is by ifenes(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:
Ifenes see your long lost sister in the OP. If you aint married she would make a worthy partner don't you think so?

Lol

Indeed

1 Like

Re: My Believe Of Who God Really Is by Sezioha(m): 4:34am On Nov 08, 2016
You're right in some places and wrong in others. God is good. He's a force of good. Evil is also another force that is directly opposite to that of good. Now, the two forces can be harnessed depending on our agenda. God cannot be a source of evil because evil is another force or entity on it's own. [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Chicken- Prophecy, What Went Wrong? / People Speaking In Tongues Rarely Have Mental Problems - Studies, NY Times / Pope Francis Gives His "Top New Year's Resolutions"(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.