Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

What You Call Swag, Sex Appeal, Charisma In Me, Is All To The Glory Ff God – RMD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What You Call Swag, Sex Appeal, Charisma In Me, Is All To The Glory Ff God – RMD (412 Views)

#Agbada Challenge: Alex Sets Up Ebuka & Tobi Against RMD, AY And Others / Osita Iheme ‘Pawpaw’ Floats Young Boss Records, Unveils Barrister Max & Charisma / He Still Got His Swag, Sex Appeal And Charisma At Age 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Call Swag, Sex Appeal, Charisma In Me, Is All To The Glory Ff God – RMD by fastshare: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMTltNzBnOf/

[b]
mofedamijo Let's take some time to revisit the "you're too old to go for your dreams" myth. Yea, it's a myth and if anyone tries to convince you otherwise, tell them to take a good look at me. I left the scene (my dreams) for EIGHT YEARS...8 years in the entertainment industry is a life time, trust me, so I call it EIGHT LONG YEARS of being away from my dreams.
Contrary to what a lot of you think and/or believe, when it was time for me to return to my dreams, I was scared, worried, uncertain, had doubts, questions and fears but hey, I went to the rock that is higher than I (God). I went to Him in humility and sincerity... The thing you call swag, sex appeal, charisma...you name it, is the GLORY OF GOD...It is by His special grace that at 55 rapidly going on 56, I am blessed to live my dreams in health and sound mind.
Today, I encourage you to conquer your fears, worries, doubts, uncertainties and go with God. Go for your dreams... it's never too late to start, never too late to try again...
#RMDSaysSo #GODISNEVERLATE #JustDoIt
#TrustGod #GoWithGod #StayPositive
#Believe #WednesdayWisdom[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Mr 2kay Inks Multi-million Naira Endorsement Deal With Christian Brothers Brandy / I Really Don’t See Tiwa Savage As A Friend -yemi Alade / See What Police Did To A Man For Stealing N9,200 From Church Offertory Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.