Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Justin Timberlake Speaks On New Powerful Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Timberlake Speaks On New Powerful Album (350 Views)

Justin Timberlake Caught ‘cheating’ On Wife W/ Black Actress!! (pics) / Actresses Trying To Seduce My Nipple Because I Look Like Timberlake - Madugawu / Justin Timberlake And Wife Jessica Biel Explore New York City With Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Timberlake Speaks On New Powerful Album by famousozi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Justin Timberlake has revealed his forthcoming fifth studio album is “more singular” than 2013’s ‘The 20/20 Experience’. Justin Timberlake’s forthcoming album punches people “between the eyes” with its sound.

The 35-year-old star is working on his fifth studio album and he admits it is going to be quite different to his 2013 double record ‘The 20/20 Experience’, insisting his upcoming LP will be “more singular”.

He said: “I wouldn't say [my new material] is the antithesis of ’20/20,’ but it does sound more singular. “If ’20/20′ sounded like it literally surrounds your entire head, this stuff feels more like it just punches you between the eyes.” But Justin fans will have to keep waiting for news of a release for his fifth album as the ‘Mirrors’ hit-maker admits he doesn't have a drop date in mind and will only put the record out when it feels “right”. He said: “I think everyone........ Read more at:http://www.amosozi.com/2016/11/justin-timberlake-speaks-on-new.html

(1) (Reply)

AFRIFF 2016: 5 Things To Expect From Film Festival / Nairalanders, Check Out My New Songs / Musician Leon Russell Dies At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.