Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

14 Years Old Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Kenya (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Years Old Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Kenya (photo) (3394 Views)

Nigerian Man, Others Nabbed With Fake Millions Of Dollars In Kenya. Photo / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo) / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Years Old Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Kenya (photo) by Jjohn1400: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
The Kenyans reports pupils were reported to be preparing to sit for their KCPE exam this week. The pupils were reported to the police by residents who saw them engaging in a rowdy drinking spree at a local club.

Ben Otieno, a retired teacher who knew some of the children, claimed that he noticed them dancing naked and engaging in sexual acts. Homa Bay OCPD, Esau Ochorokodi confirmed the arrest adding that the pupils were taken to Homa Bay police station. Ochorokodi added the minors as well as the owners of the club, would be charged in court as soon as investigations are complete. The OCPD said:

“We have arrested them as children who need parental care because they failed to produce identity cards. We are taking them to court soon. We are going to take legal action against the club and its manager will be arraigned in court,” the police boss revealed. “Children are people who need direction hence I blame the club management for allowing them in. I am appealing to the relevant authority to revoke the club license,” decried a resident identified as Regan Ochieng. The incident comes two months after a similar arrest was made by police in Homabay. Seven pupils were arrested in Sofia estate where they were holding sex orgies for a whole week.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/14-years-old-secondary-school-students.html

Lalasticlala

Re: 14 Years Old Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Kenya (photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
I think its high time to have Kenya section on NL.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Old Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Kenya (photo) by HtwoOw: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lolest

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Kenya (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
I'm not surprise Kenya is soddom and Gomorrah ...Tufiakwa
Re: 14 Years Old Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Kenya (photo) by Bifwoli: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
ArabMopol:
I'm not surprise Kenya is soddom and Gomorrah ...Tufiakwa

And you've probably done even worse stuff yet you sit here pontificating and judging these guys plus a whole nation of millions.It feels good to generalize just to lift your ego.
Re: 14 Years Old Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Kenya (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bifwoli:

And you've probably done even worse stuff yet you sit here pontificating and judging these guys plus a whole nation of millions.It feels good to generalize just to lift your ego.
charlie I knw what I'm saying, Nigerians are saint compare to Kenya in terms of immorality... Kenya own no be 2day

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Caught In Hotel Room With Her Husband’s Childhood Friend / Nigerian Soldiers, Police Officers Engage In Deadly Fight At Apapa (Photos) / Young Man Died After Blief Illness (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.