Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Mobimatic App Builder - Create Mobile Apps In 5 Mins - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mobimatic App Builder - Create Mobile Apps In 5 Mins (1277 Views)

Create Mobile Apps In Minutes / Discover How To Create Mobile Apps And Admob Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobimatic App Builder - Create Mobile Apps In 5 Mins by biz4cash(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Stop and listen carefully I’m about to reveal a rather disturbing secret about the smartphone you are holding right now. Do you know that the little icons on your smartphone you’re holding to make you up to 3,000 every five minutes.

Okay sounds strange but I’ll let me to explain the growth of mobile apps is so fast environment in taking over everywhere like a heavy sandstorm in the desert. In today’s world every business must have a mobile app to be able to get more customers for their businesses or else they’d be left in the dark and buried by the competition.

The real problem for businesses is that building a mobile app for business does not come cheap for making a mobile app can be very expensive to hire an average app developer to create a very simple mobile app costs about three thousand dollars and that is just too expensive for something that is small.

But for you it is a gold mine if you know how to create mobile and it is a non-stop cash flow into your pocket creating and selling these apps to businesses.

Well not to worry about that because here is a software that you can use to build an android or iOS App in less than five minutes with zero experience. After three years of development we created a piece of technology so outrageously powerful that first most people would call an impossible, filled with the state-of-the-art technology; regular people less techy than you and with zero previous experience and technical skills are actually creating professional mobile apps in less than five minutes. As I speak it is the easiest fastest drag-and-drop at building tool on the planet that is getting rave reviews and success stories like never before.

It contains over 30 powerful features that can help you build top notch mobile business app for any business. You can build almost any type of marketing and business app, is it ecommerce apps, Shopify store apps, amazon affiliate store apps, cpa marketing apps, wordpress blogs apps, you name it and it will do it for you and it does not end there. When we mean any business, we mean professional apps for nightclubs, sports clubs, video rentals, car dealerships, social organizations, media stations, TV, radio etc schools, governments, financial industries, gyms and fitness, service contractors, dentists, auto repair shops, health spas, bands and DJs and many more. And to cap it all you can create these apps with the powerful feature; instant push notification meaning that you will always get the attention of their customers who installed the app you created for their businesses.

Oh I’m so excited about this powerful software that I forgot to tell you its name, introducing to you Mobimatic, the automated revolutionary mobile app building robots

Click Here To Learn More - http://samueleleyinte.com/mobimatic-app-builder-review/

3 Likes

Re: Mobimatic App Builder - Create Mobile Apps In 5 Mins by lincup1206: 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pls can I get the software directly from you at a subsidies price @biz4cash

(1) (Reply)

Click Here If You Want A Peer To Peer Donation Website / Whatsapp Group For Premium Wordpress Plugins And Themes / Who Can Get Me A .org Domain For The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.