Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Grasscutter Farming--the Money-making-money-spinning Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grasscutter Farming--the Money-making-money-spinning Machine (1170 Views)

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Castor Plant The Money Spinning Crop...green Money / Grasscutter Production And Managements ( How To Start Grasscutter Farming). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grasscutter Farming--the Money-making-money-spinning Machine by PoWConsulting: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
INVEST IN GRASSCUTTER FARMING

Do you know about grasscutters, popularly called bushmeat?

Do you know that you can profitably rear grasscutters? Yes You Can!!!

Grasscutter rearing is a fast growing micro-livestock enterprise with inspiring income potential. Grasscutters are prolific animals. A mature female grasscutter litters an average of 4 grasscutters in just six months. The meat of grasscutter fetches higher prices than meats of domestic animals. The meat of grasscutter has excellent nutritional qualities: high quality animal protein, low fat, high dressing percentage and a unique taste.

Where can you rear grasscutters? Grasscutters can be reared almost anywhere! It can be in the parking store, kitchen space, under the stair case, passage, balcony, backyard or any available space in your residence; even if you’re a tenant.

Where can you sell your grasscutters? Top class hotels, eateries, suya spots, fast food restaurants such as Mr Biggs, crunches, tantalizers, chicken republic, bars, corner shops, beer palours, night clubs, wedding ground, burial ceremonies, barbeque spots, individuals, open market etc, you just name it! The list is inexhaustible…

Compared to poultry production that is prone to high mortality rate, high cost of feeds and pungent smell, Grasscutter farming has a low mortality rate, their feeds can be found everywhere around us and does not have any characteristic smell.

Compared to pig farming, Grasscutter farming is profitable because of its social acceptability, meat quality, inexpensive feed sources and amenability to captive rearing, good litter size and short generation interval.

Do you need information on where to get High Quality and mature breed of Grasscutters for rearing, battery cage and other necessary production inputs?

Do you need a comprehensive, workable and bankable business plan on Grasscutter farming?

Contact Pillars of Wealth Consulting Ltd…Start up with one or two colonies of grasscutters and build yourself a fortune. Start up a unique farming enterprise today.

Contact our Agribusiness Investment Analyst on +2347039664655, +2348120032419 for more information.

Visit and Like our Facebook page at Pillars of Wealth Consulting Limited for more agribusiness investment opportunities.

Email address: pillarsofwealthconsulting@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Pork Spare Ribs Suppliers Pls Contact Me / I'm Falling In Love With Agriculture / Forty 10 Weeks Old Noilers For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.