Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira (11365 Views)

A Good Car For 400k? / Awoof 2008 Honda Accord 2 Door For Sale For #2 Million (negotiable) Toks SOLD! / 2007 4matic Benz Ml 350 For Sale #3.2 Million...SOLD!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Abeg, i am tired of browsing and browsing.

I need to get a good 'buy and drive' by Saturday.

Budget is 2 million

Sedan or SUV (preferred though)

2007 upwards (the later the better)

Leather....

4 Plug

Automatic Transmission.

low mileage, no issues with the car.
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Anchor84: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
tidymaster:

Budget is 2 million

Leather....

4 Plug

Automatic Transmission.

my 2007 Honda Accord Discussion continue just landed nd I would gv I for 1.950,den use d 50k for paper work Infact 35k den 15k to fill up d tank.call me let's deal 07065629472

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Anchor84: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Also a 2006 model Toyota Camry if u don't mind too @1.7m flat
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by buchilino(m): 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
IT ALL DEPENDS ON UR TASTE. IF I HAD DAT 2M, I WILL LOOK 4 TOYOTA COROLLA ( BANK TYPE) 2007 MODEL.

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by buchilino(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
WITH DIS CAR, 4 D NEXT 5+ YEARS, FORGET ABOUT MECHANICS.
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by cityhood: 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Call me 08169446319... I have a benz.

And others..
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Anchor84:
my 2007 Honda Accord Discussion continue just landed nd I would gv I for 1.950,den use d 50k for paper work Infact 35k den 15k to fill up d tank.call me let's deal 07065629472

Thanks boss. Honda will be last option. My baby boy gave me leg issues in the first 12 months, and now I can't sell it as much as i want because of bad gear (switch or box...i dunno). I know it mighy be the particular car, but lemme try other brands this time.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Anchor84:
Also a 2006 model Toyota Camry if u don't mind too @1.7m flat

Can i see pictures of the Camry?

And Specs?
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
buchilino:
WITH DIS CAR, 4 D NEXT 5+ YEARS, FORGET ABOUT MECHANICS.
No Corolla. That car is for Bankers
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
cityhood:
Call me 08169446319... I have a benz.

And others..

What benz and spec?

Name of others and specs please?
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Anchor84: 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
tidymaster:

Thanks boss. Honda will be last option. My baby boy gave me leg issues in the first 12 months, and now I can't sell it as much as i want because of bad gear (switch or box...i dunno). I know it mighy be the particular car, but lemme try other brands this time.
pls just go for Toyota either camry or corolla nd U'll thank me later.dis 06 camry has v4 engine,steering controls,alloy wheels nd more

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by idpomping: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
ve 2007 honda accord for 1.850m and 2006 toyota corolla for 2m u can reach me on 07088584480
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by PineyMikey: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by benzmatic: 5:14am On Nov 03, 2016
Na wa o. Is it the recession or the ember period. OP asked for advice on good car to get. People are offering him cars they have to sell. Nigerians, take it easy, cool down, money will come.
OP buying a car depends on what you take as a priority. Fuel economy, re sale value, performance, beauty for example. You will rarely get all this in one package. Life is hard like that.

I have a feeling you want performance and reliabilty. I will tell u my suggestion at the end.

Without asking, the most reliable car you can buy in Nigeria today and even before is a Corolla. But you don't want a corolla for your reasons. You quickly dismissed it as a bankers car. Ok.
Next is the Camry. These are reliable and have good resale qualities. They resell fast and for a good price. They are common cars we see everywhere.
If you want a little more luxury. Go for Honda, the accord are notorious for leg issues but a good one will serve you well. Otherwise go for a Civic, they are simple, beautiful reliable cars. Re sale is good but not as quick as the toyotas.
Now to heat things up a little. See how your options are getting fewer. Do you want a mercedes: performance: check, luxury and technology: check, reliability and available mechanics: Mmmmh, re sale value: i'll talk to you later.
These are the cars people use in our country. Of course you may have other plans. You may may want to consider for example a kia cerato etc, a hyundai, volks, audi, bimmer, even a chevrolet or ford. Life is all about choices.

But my suggestion is: and you will find many good ones for the amount you offer. Final answer: Lexus.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by buchilino(m): 6:07am On Nov 03, 2016
tidymaster:
No Corolla. That car is for Bankers

U DON'T NO WAT UR MISSING, ANYWAY BEST OF LUCK
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by buchilino(m): 6:14am On Nov 03, 2016
benzmatic:
Na wa o. Is it the recession or the ember period. OP asked for advice on good car to get. People are offering him cars they have to sell. Nigerians, take it easy, cool down, money will come.
OP buying a car depends on what you take as a priority. Fuel economy, re sale value, performance, beauty for example. You will rarely get all this in one package. Life is hard like that.

I have a feeling you want performance and reliabilty. I will tell u my suggestion at the end.

Without asking, the most reliable car you can buy in Nigeria today and even before is a Corolla. But you don't want a corolla for your reasons. You quickly dismissed it as a bankers car. Ok.
Next is the Camry. These are reliable and have good resale qualities. They resell fast and for a good price. They are common cars we see everywhere.
If you want a little more luxury. Go for Honda, the accord are notorious for leg issues but a good one will serve you well. Otherwise go for a Civic, they are simple, beautiful reliable cars. Re sale is good but not as quick as the toyotas.
Now to heat things up a little. See how your options are getting fewer. Do you want a mercedes: performance: check, luxury and technology: check, reliability and available mechanics: Mmmmh, re sale value: i'll talk to you later.
These are the cars people use in our country. Of course you may have other plans. You may may want to consider for example a kia cerato etc, a hyundai, volks, audi, bimmer, even a chevrolet or ford. Life is all about choices.

But my suggestion is: and you will find many good ones for the amount you offer. Final answer: Lexus.

THANK 4 UR GOOD ADVICE, I THINK D OP DOESN'T NO MUCH ABOUT CARS. WITH D KIND HEARTLESS PPLE WE HAVE THESE DAYS I WILL MOT ADVICE ANYONE 2 GOOD LOOKING CARS.
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2016
benzmatic:

Thank you very much.

I agree Corolla is good. But three things for me. Performance, Reliability, and Aesthetics. Corolla isn't so good looking.

I like Camry, and i feel this is what i am going to settle with eventually, but the interior of Camry mahn....

Honda Accord. The 09 upwards. Beautiful car. Lovely...especially the black leather. There is something about the seat and the dash board that makes it unique amongst cars within that range. And i have seen some Nigerian used ones within my budget range. My issues with Honda? Past Experience. How do i know one that won't give me leg or gear issues?

Haven't seen a mercedes with that range yet.

Haven't seen a good lexus within that range too.

And actually, I don't mind people posting cars here. Makes the looking through tons of website easier.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2016
buchilino:

THANK 4 UR GOOD ADVICE, I THINK D OP DOESN'T NO MUCH ABOUT CARS. WITH D KIND HEARTLESS PPLE WE HAVE THESE DAYS I WILL MOT ADVICE ANYONE 2 GOOD LOOKING CARS.

Why Bro? Do you have any one other than Corolla? Please if you do, share. My number is 08029254108
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by 123CarZ(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Are u in Abuja?
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Anchor84: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2016
tidymaster:

Thank you very much.

I agree Corolla is good. But three things for me. Performance, Reliability, and Aesthetics. Corolla isn't so good looking.

I like Camry, and i feel this is what i am going to settle with eventually, but the interior of Camry mahn....

Honda Accord. The 09 upwards. Beautiful car. Lovely...especially the black leather. There is something about the seat and the dash board that makes it unique amongst cars within that range. And i have seen some Nigerian used ones within my budget range. My issues with Honda? Past Experience. How do i know one that won't give me leg or gear issues?

Haven't seen a mercedes with that range yet.

Haven't seen a good lexus within that range too.

And actually, I don't mind people posting cars here. Makes the looking through tons of website easier.
u can get a Tokunbo Lexus Rx300 for 1.850/2.1m depending on the year also a used 07 Camry muscle nd also 08 Accord Evil spirit @1.8m but Nigerian used...so many used cars within ur budget range.
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Readonee35L(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2016
Anchor84:
Because he said he has budget of 2million means you should collect all his money for your discussion continue .?
Why not give him the normal price of the car and not be greedy sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2016
08 accord upwards doesn't tear leg, av been driving mine for 2years now, No leg issues!!!But buying a Nigeria used car can be risky, if you can afford toks honda accord 08 or upwards, then go for honda if not stick with corolla or camry to aviod story that touch

Thanks
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by essegis(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
troubleman007:
08 accord upwards doesn't tear leg, av been driving mine for 2years now, No leg issues!!!But buying a Nigeria used car can be risky, if you can afford toks honda accord 08 or upwards, then go for honda if not stick with corolla or camry to aviod story that touch

Thanks

Bros, all Honda dey tear leg. In fact one 08 done stop for my street now now, same issues.

OP, follow your guts sha. But if the 3 things you listed is what you're after then look into a C-class, 2005-2007.

As for repairs you no get shaking, e don full everywhere.
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by tidymaster(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
essegis:

Bros, all Honda dey tear leg. In fact one 08 done stop for my street now now, same issues.

OP, follow your guts sha. But if the 3 things you listed is what you're after then look into a C-class, 2005-2007.

As for repairs you no get shaking, e don full everywhere.

Do you have any?
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Anchor84: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Readonee35L:

Because he said he has budget of 2million means you should collect all his money for your discussion continue .?
Why not give him the normal price of the car and not be greedy sad
dis car we r talking about here just came in less dan a week nd I hope u know wat exchange rate nd clearing is except d car wasn't cleared or short payed,so 1.950 is high for a 2007 Accord?Sorry o,some ppl r selling 2.1...Thanks nd always try to mind ur business
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by MARCH13(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Go for the Honda, have driven both cars but must tell you the truth Honda is a wonderful car, you can never compare the Luxury side Honda to Toyota. i must confess to you that am not planning to drive Toyota cars for now. the only advise I'll give to you is always buy/use a genuine parts whenever you want to repair your Honda.
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Anchor84: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
MARCH13:
Go for the Honda, have driven both cars but must tell you the truth Honda is a wonderful car, you can never compare the Luxury side Honda to Toyota. i must confess to you that am not planning to drive Toyota cars for now. the only advise I'll give to you is always buy/use a genuine parts whenever you want to repair your Honda.
march13(mr.samson)I used to know u with Honda Cars mostly DC,u like more of Hondas because its wat Uve been using nd ur used to it.i'm still goin to vote for Toyota cos Honda looks soo fragile to me.
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by gameboyo: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
troubleman007:
Thanks
Would u advice me to buy a Rover 75, 2000 edition?
Pls
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Am not an engineer ooooo
gameboyo:

Pls
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by Anchor84: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2016
gameboyo:

Pls
no don't,but if u feel u like it nd it's cheap for it u can.
Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by iboboyswag(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2016
The accord 08 and upwards remains ur best choice.... For overall performance and astestics, the Honda accord remains the leader in its class.

As to the leg issues, I believe that challenge ceased to exist from the 07 and upward. The beauty about it is you can a get good Nigerian use within your budget, I have seen some fine ones advertised by the likes of jaxxy, theo07 and one other guy who has his show room along ikorodu rd close to stadium (I have forgotten his moniker, he deals on watches too. his moniker is S something).

If you can deal, I would advice you go for the V6 and I promise you would never look the way of an I4 again.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Car For 2 Million Naira by jaxxy(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2016
tidymaster:

Budget is 2 million

Leather....

4 Plug

Automatic Transmission.

Call or whatsapp me will give u a corolla 2010 or accord 2008 used bt very clean bt if u want Toks call let's discuss. Best options for wat u need

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clean Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2005 (hatchback) SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD! / Its time this baby goes. Neat 2004 Audi A4! N650K / 2007 Model Toyota Camry Xle Toks Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.