Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month (648 Views)

15 Things To Know About The Admiralty Toll Gate, Lekki / Onne Sea-port: 20 Things To Know About Nigeria's Best Run Sea Port / The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month by mancan92: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hi guys new to the forum and wanted some information.

My Russian girlfriend and I will be coming to abuja for a month firstly to do some sightseeing and relax but also to see what sorts of opportunites could pop up.

My mum currently works as a head teacher in Abuja so dont need to worry about living stuff housing, food etc.

What kind of nightlife is there in Abuja? What kinds of activities are there in terms of sightseeing etc?

Also my Girlfriend is looking for potential roles in a medical laboratory(she has a masters in biotechnology) as a technician etc so if any of you know of any companies and and links that would be great.

Thank you all
Re: Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month by matrixme(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Abuja has a great night life. The city is peaceful and there are no traffic challenges like in Lagos. About employment though, I'll say its not so easy to get jobs as in Lagos. The city doesn't have so much of private sector involvement. Despite that though, you're always welcome to try. You don't know what might pop up.
Re: Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month by ammyluv2002(f): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
matrixme:
Abuja has a great night life. The city is peaceful and there are no traffic challenges like in Lagos. About employment though, I'll say its not so easy to get jobs as in Lagos. The city doesn't have so much of private sector involvement. Despite that though, you're always welcome to try. You don't know what might pop up.
Agreed, but one has to be careful with the night life tho....Lagos is way better when it comes to night life.
Re: Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month by mancan92: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
matrixme:

Thank you.

Are there any places you recommend we visit? bars or clubs or resturants?
Re: Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month by matrixme(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2016
mancan92:

Thank you.

Sorry I can't make recommendations. Meanwhile follow this thread for job openings in Abuja.
https://www.nairaland.com/1257507/post-abuja-jobs-here/346
Re: Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month by Bioboy1213(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2016
mancan92:

Thank you.

depend on where you resides........most clubs and bars are located at Wuse II and also Jabi lake is their to also catch more fun, if you are the type that likes going for picnic.....
Re: Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month by richidinho(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wuse 2 is the hqtrs for nightlife

Jabi lake mall is nice to visit
Re: Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month by mancan92: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bioboy1213:
depend on where you resides........most clubs and bars are located at Wuse II and also Jabi lake is their to also catch more fun, if you are the type that likes going for picnic.....

Thank you will make sure we head around there. I will be staying in wuse 2
Re: Best Things To Do In Abuja For A Month by Bioboy1213(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
mancan92:

great bro.....bring something for me when coming ooo, hope to see you soon.... cheesy
mancan92:

great bro.....bring something for me when coming ooo, hope to see you soon....

(1) (Reply)

Atrocities Committed By BRT Ticket Supervisors For Bus Routing Ikorodu-fadeyi / Tourism Visit To Israel / Canada Introduces ‘X’ As A Third Sex Category For Passport Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.