Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

The 10 Different Types Of Dicks Every Girl Loves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 10 Different Types Of Dicks Every Girl Loves (3747 Views)

Queen Of Dicks Allegedly Used For Rituals / Bovi: Every Girl Who Avoided Bouquet In Weddings I Hosted, Have Remained Single / The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Different Types Of Dicks Every Girl Loves by pinkynatasha(f): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
1. The Bat
This dick is so big, TOO big, even for people who love a nice big dick. A bat dick is fat and moderately to extremely long, and when faced with the reality of this dick you either feel joy or a sense of impending doom, like “Oh god what am I doing.” Your guy probably either feels really confident about his bat dick or he’s really self-conscious about it and public boners are a real source of anxiety/embarrassment for him. Most importantly, guys with bat dicks need to know what to do with them.
2. The Boomerang
You’re making out with a hot new guy and everything’s going well and then you get down to his dick and…wait what? It curves to the side or has some other type of irregular positioning and you start to wonder whether sex is even feasible with this type of dick. But luckily your guy has lived with this dick all his life, and if he knows what he’s doing he can work with his angles and make it feel amazing.
3. The Late #continueReading via http://sley24..co.ke/2016/11/the-10-different-types-of-dcks.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: The 10 Different Types Of Dicks Every Girl Loves by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:29am On Nov 03, 2016
dick, i dont have but i got penis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 10 Different Types Of Dicks Every Girl Loves by Kelly2713(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2016
la click la phone explode

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Different Types Of Dicks Every Girl Loves by bayodele73(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Annie Makes Headline With This Wonderful Reply To 2baba Son / Rapper Vector Tha Viper Chilling With Top Nollywood Celebrities [PICS] / Sisterhood Convent Club Lader Explains How They Use Sperms Of Men To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.