Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Your Legal Advice Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Legal Advice Please (313 Views)

Best Divorce Lawyer To Handle All Your Legal Problems In Melbourne / Legal Advice Needed / Free Legal Advice For 100 Business Startups - By Top Firm J.O. Fabunmi & Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Legal Advice Please by Meziem1010(m): 12:08am On Nov 03, 2016
My brother works in a company as a unit leader, and he is incharge of weed control with herbicides. Resently some unknown people went to the store room where these chemicals are kept and took away about twenty something cartoons. First, there are three people having the key to the store room plus my brother making them four. Secondly there are securities mounted at the gates day and night. Sadly, he just called to tell me that they have terminated his appointment including that of one other guy leaving the other two and not even quarrying the securities. Please my question is: are the right and can he take a legal action against them? Please your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / Business Partnership Or Sponsorhip Needed / Are You Tired Of Where You Are And Looking For A Change?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.