Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Need Day Old Broilers And Cockrels - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Need Day Old Broilers And Cockrels (507 Views)

Latest Prices Of Day Old Broilers, Pullets,turkeys & Cockerels. / 100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard / Cockrels For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Day Old Broilers And Cockrels by gadedayoo: 1:05am On Nov 03, 2016
I need to get a few day old broilers and cockerels (good ones) somewhere around Ijegun, Ikotun. I want a place close by to reduce cost of transportation and the stress the chicks would have to go through to reduce mortality. If you have good day old chicks around Ijegun or ikotun in Lagos or somewhere not too far from this area drop your number in the comment section and I will call you so we can negotiate the price.
Re: Need Day Old Broilers And Cockrels by Nicogen4us(f): 3:06am On Nov 03, 2016
gadedayoo:
I need to get a few day old broilers and cockerels (good ones) somewhere around Ijegun, Ikotun. I want a place close by to reduce cost of transportation and the stress the chicks would have to go through to reduce mortality. If you have good day old chicks around Ijegun or ikotun in Lagos or somewhere not too far from this area drop your number in the comment section and I will call you so we can negotiate the price.
Contact Trinity farm and Co.Ltd Oyo for your day old chick I broiler, cockerel, layers and Noiler.
Re: Need Day Old Broilers And Cockrels by Turks: 4:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Where in Ijegun? You best best it getting your birds at ikotun..After that is hero round about..Contact 08026360598. We deliver healthy birds.
gadedayoo:
Re: Need Day Old Broilers And Cockrels by greenbiz01: 5:15am On Nov 03, 2016
For your quality day old chicks contact greenbiz agro Nigeria on 08170625792. We are in Ibadan.

(1) (Reply)

White Collar Job To Green Collar Job, A Promotion Or Demotion? / Kick Start Your Idea / Tomato Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.