Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) (1194 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by MostHated: 1:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Note: this is just for academic argument, and in no way intended to add more controversy to all that has happened already.

Much has been said about the sex videos allegedly showing Miss Chidinma okeke in action with another lady. While some believe she is being framed and that she isn't really the person in the video, others believe that the video could not have been manipulated, so she should be arrested and dealt with accordingly.

Firstly, Miss Chidinma debunked the video as a mere videoshop, but then people close to her came to accept that it really was her, but that she deserves forgiveness. Later on, blackmail was alleged, and a press conference cancelled because of alleged threats... Then came the news that the alleged blackmailers have been arrested, and it was indeed a video from way back in 100L, thus accepting that it indeed was Miss Chidinma in the video which she previously denied.

Care must be taken to note that those who admit that it really was her, but in support of her, try to make everyone believe that the video was from way back. This is no coincidence, as it clearly portrays legal minds at work. Lost? OK here is the thing. The law that criminalizes the act of lesbianism in Nigeria, is the Same Sex Marriage (Prohibition) Act 2013. A law takes effect from the day it was signed, so if her camp can establish that the video was indeed taken before the law came into force, then she walks away.

I don't know if she still claims that she was not the person in the video, but if it indeed was her, two questions will arise. Was it done before the bill was passed into law, or after? If after, then those calling for forgiveness have no point. Why? Because, a sin can be forgiven, but a crime cannot; unless of course a prerogative of mercy after conviction. A robber or a rapist is not Just "forgiven", and that is because they are crimes, but so is Lesbianism in Nigeria today; A CRIME. Not just something you're warned against and set free when there is sufficient evidence incriminating you.

I've read comments from people saying those calling for her to be punished are hypocrites because they have also sinned, but here is something to think about - If It is not hypocrisy for people to call for imprisonment of rapists, then why is it hypocrisy for those calling for the imprisonment of a Lesbian? THEY ARE BOTH CRIMES remember?

Many people are not happy about the anti-gay Law in force, but for now, it is the law. Maybe someday, it will be repealed; maybe not, but until it is repealed, it is punishable. Let this serve as a lesson to everyone... Think about the possible repercussions for your actions before acting.

My opinion.

Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by nosypat(m): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by martphreak(m): 1:40am On Nov 03, 2016
OP u so on point... that is a sound mind speaking....A sin is a sin..Sins can be forgiven but you still will be punished... I forgive her for that act of cucumberism but the Law cannot...so she should face the law...A wise man said the problem with Nigerians is that we do not respect both the law and God....atleast There is a law prohibiting that act...we should learn to start taking that bitter pill called truth and Justice to take it cause....Wailers I know u must wail
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by magabounce(m): 1:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Cucumberism huh!!!!

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by QuietHammer(m): 4:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Extadict and arrest the beech gaddamit! angry
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by gozzlin: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Everyone has an opinion about the scandal. undecided I do too.
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by lloydmonarchy(m): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2016
my opinion be say, why she go allow them video that stuff she get fish brain ,or she for just do on her own closet, the annoying part be say guys with natural big yam, day waka about looking for nice stuff to drill, then she prefer cucumber.. OK u see nne you see where have your cucumber lead you to!!!
Allow a guy take his time to cock you,, you go enjoy am I day talk to all the lesbian way go read this page. Stop to day use weapons a dick is better day a cucumber take it or live it,,
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 6:14am On Nov 03, 2016
Nigeria place 17 years for any same sex escapade

And she should not escape judgement because of her little beauty queen shit miss anambra 2015 she is not above the law

if a guy rapes her now she will start crying and report to the police but she allowed a cucumber enter her punna

Hmmm i heard she is to be awarded despite her sex video

#naijawhichwayforward

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 03, 2016
You guys must be kidding me if you think she will be jailed undecided

Her blackmailers have already been arrested by the police tongue
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by LorDBolton(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2016
@OP sorry but even if it was in 1901 she did the video she can't "walk"
We had anti gay laws na, this new one just went wider and stricter.
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by MostHated: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Lukenitheooo6:
Nigeria place 17 years for any same sex escapade

And she should not escape judgement because of her little beauty queen shit miss anambra 2015 she is not above the law

if a guy rapes her now she will start crying and report to the police but she allowed a cucumber enter her punna

Hmmm i heard she is to be awarded despite her sex video

#naijawhichwayforward

More accurately, 14 years, not 17. Seriously, I wonder why a rapist should be condemned and stoned, while she should be "forgiven". A crime remains a crime.

1 Like

Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by MostHated: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2016
ellacute45:
You guys must be kidding me if you think she will be jailed undecided

Her blackmailers have already been arrested by the police tongue
What is this one saying? So blackmail is a crime in Nigeria but Lesbianism isn't? Don't let me suspect you o. Let me try to explain it in a language even you might understand. Saying her blackmailers have been arrested so she should be left alone is like saying I paid you to kidnapped somebody, and went on to video you in the process of kidnapping the person, after which I started using the video to extort money from you. That is blackmail right? Agreed. But does the fact that you are being blackmailed to part with money now exonerate you from the fact that you committed a crime by kidnapping somebody? Absolutely not. You understand now?
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by Warhawk(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2016
i will never forgive her for making me hate cucumber
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bla bla bla
MostHated:

What is this one saying? So blackmail is a crime in Nigeria but Lesbianism isn't? Don't let me suspect you o. Let me try to explain it in a language even you might understand. Saying her blackmailers have been arrested so she should be left alone is like saying I paid you to kidnapped somebody, and went on to video you in the process of kidnapping the person, after which I started using the video to extort money from you. That is blackmail right? Agreed. But does the fact that you are being blackmailed to part with money now exonerate you from the fact that you committed a crime by kidnapping somebody? Absolutely not. You understand now?
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by MostHated: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
ellacute45:
Bla bla bla
Of course you won't understand it. What was I even thinking attempting to explain it to you OK, go now, go continue watching your telenovas
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
MostHated:

Of course you won't understand it. What was I even thinking attempting to explain it to you OK, go now, go continue watching your telenovas

I hate Telenovelas lipsrsealed undecided

Use another line kiss
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by dahmie2013: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
I was disgusted by d video. Seriously, a sexx tape wud have been better dan dat thing. Now buying cucumber is hard, cos ppl will be assuming u want 2 use it 4 sumthing oda dan 4 food. It was a foul trying 2 play Kim. I guess dey might have informed her b4 doing dat sef. Her career has been ruined, she can't compare herself with Kim, sex is sumthing dat is known 2 mankind. What she did was barbaric & an abuse of nature. If she even just did d lesbian stuff without d cucumber thing, shey it wud have been better. She made it worse by using cucumber. May God have mercy of dem.
I can imagine a wife telling her husband, "Gerrarahere mehn, @least cucumber is dere 2 replace u"
Nywys, her life, her bizness!
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
our looters nko
Re: An Analysis Of The Scandal Involving Miss Chidinma Okeke (opinion) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
lets start with our politicians

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Fires Back At Tunde Ednut After The Musician Shaded Him / Female Film Director Kemi Adetiba Shlws Side Boobs In New Photos / Photos Of Davido At The GAPT Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.