Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" (40161 Views)

Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" / Wole Soyinka: I Will Not Destroy My US Residential Permit Just Yet. / I Will Destroy My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins-soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by basingstoke: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2016
I never knew this man is as stupid as this. So you think Bubu is better than Trump. You can stay in same country with bubu .but you can stay in same country with trump.?

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by CplusJason: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Benita27:
After the elections, the moment Hillary Trump is declared winner, i will be here to mock Kiss you. grin
Let's keep a date then. Goodmorning beautiful. wink

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by shabakm: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2016
peter1982:
Let support Trump
ok where is your voters card
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by skywalker240(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2016
shut up and come back to the change u voted for,..if u destroy it, how is that the business of americans, so you know how to vote a tyrant for ur country, but dont want a tyrant for another mans land....

Trump will win,...and u go join suffaer this chain u vote for so.....nonesense
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Let's keep a date then. Goodmorning beautiful. wink
Have already done that. grin
Gudmrning dear!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by slimsoshady(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2016
undecided undecided

Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by bearos(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2016
This man called Trump is a threat to the international politics he should be arrested if he lost the election,he say words that are anti-racist and we are saying we fighting it out #VOTEFOFCLINTON
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Victar(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2016
N0TED

NEXT
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Victar(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2016
N0TED

NEXT
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2016
CplusJason:
Don't mind that nigga i quoted. Buhari is giving him blows of hunger and hardship from left and right here in Nigeria, he's busy calling Trump a devil far away in America. cheesy

lol. some nigerians can be funny sha. grin cheesy
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by humbleself242(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by bettercreature(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Soyinka should not meddle publicly in the politics of America. What is his business with who wins the election?
Because he has green card
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by CplusJason: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2016
stanleyalpacino:

lol. some nigerians can be funny sha. grin cheesy
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by rafabenitez: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Click like if u blv trump will win n share for clinton.
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by SRK1(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2016
I am looking for an ELITE writer. Someone who can write NOT in American English BUT AMERICAN STYLE!

I like to engage in business partnerships that benefit both sides richly. So, I’m going to say you will get a BEAUTIFUL pay.

Can’t wait to start with you! Contact at: yourwriter01@gmail.com

Here is a sample American writing style (the peculiarities in their writing is exemplified by the words written in capital letter):

“Never fear, I am here, and I’m going to make the step-by-step process to creating your brand a BREEZE! And I don’t want you to merely end up with a “good” brand when we are done; I want you to own your brand. I want it to excite you, to convert into sales, and to instill all sorts of warm and FUZZY feelings into the heart of your tribe.”

Tags: ghostwriter, writer, copywriter, ebooks, ebook writing, copywriting
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Kgdavid(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2016
seunmsg:
Soyinka should not meddle publicly in the politics of America. What is his business with who wins the election?

That is what i don't get about all these Nigerians living in the US. You are only a guest... so comport yourself and leave matter for Mathias
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by anigbajumo(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2016

Wait,is it some people are fools or their brain is reversed bias.see hatred comment here,Soyinka has been lecturing in America before your parents give birth to some of you twa*t yernning gibberish here.It is better most of you understand the contents of the article before u go and meet ur ancestors coz the hatred has damaged your cerebral cortex.

What a shame,The man that won an award that nobody from ur entire generation will ever smell.

Sincerely there are many animals in this country with no iota of sense.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by mKc9ET(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Afonja the Of*mm*nu and wailing without action are like rice and beans
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by dmz1: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2016
at first I was not in support of trump but ever since he promised referendums on self determination across Africa, I desire his victory

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Austin234(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Soyinka should come home and clear his mess
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Orikinla(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Trump told the cancer patient: "You're going to get better, and you're going to get better fast. You look beautiful."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/02/donald-trump-gets-rock-star-reception-from-wisconsin-students/

Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by OHIDAPIKIN(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2016
DrRasheed:
Nice one mr prof.
Donald is a devil to earth.
and killary Clinton is an angle on earth... Pls check out #LIBYA just for starters
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Orikinla(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2016
dmz1:
at first I was not in support of trump but ever since he promised referendums on self determination across Africa, I desire his victory
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Mindmirror: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Better hit the road right now because Trump is gonna win
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by striker9(m): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2016
anigbajumo:

Wait,is it some people are fools or their brain is reversed bias.see hatred comment here,Soyinka has been lecturing in America before your parents give birth to some of you twa*t yernning gibberish here.It is better most of you understand the contents of the article before u go and meet ur ancestors coz the hatred has damaged your cerebral cortex.

What a shame,The man that won an award that nobody from ur entire generation will ever smell.

Sincerely there are many animals in this country with no iota of sense.

You shouldn't be surprised to see all.the hates comment,its there trademark,politics of emotion.
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by chronique(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2016
I don't have a say in American politics but I'd love for Trump to win.
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by pafun(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Foolish man should have destroyed his passport when Buhari became president. But he was in support, after chopping N80million Amech dinner. SMH undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by deolu2000(m): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2016
Okkk prof we know that you have green card. If retirement is in your plans come back home jejely rather than meddling in other country's affairs. Next!
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by gaelllic: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2016
nijanigga:
All the dimwits raining insults on Soyinka ,can and will never achieve 0.00000000001% of what he achieved; unheard losers.They can spew nonsense on social media;perhaps nairaland,nobody knows their existence.

Without taking sides in this debate.

This general notion that

people who have made money and/or achieved some social status

are therefore above criticism

is stupid

and simply needs to stop.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2016
For the first time I become too confused on who to follow in an election. Donald Trump is a bad guy but if you listen critically to what's comes out Clinton's mouth, Clinton is no doubt a bad girl too.
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by moghulis: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2016
Educated illiterate
Re: Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2016
dhantey324:
And someone probably worst than Trump is the president of his country. grin I smell pretence. undecided And to think he endorsed Bubu is sickening. D wicked man recommended Bubu 4 his pple tongue and doesn't want Trump 4 others
I just don't know what is wrong with you people, is Prof Soyinka a seer? he only recommended buhari because of his manifesto and the way he offered something much better than the corrupt government of jonathan,how could he have known there would be a recession or that buhari would be so such a disappointment? people disappoint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DIRTY GAME / Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It-soyinka / Love & Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.