Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo (1231 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Glows In Skimpy Gown With Floral Design / Patience Ozokwor Wows In Ankara Maxi Gown With A White Shirt & Black Belt / Moyo Lawal Shares Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by TunezBlog: 6:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Angela Okorie woke up like this and took a selfie which she shared on gram to show off her natural beauty.

The stunning actress and mother of one posed in her night gown as she welcomed friends and fans to the new month from her bedroom with this lovely photo. Such a pretty lady.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/angela-okorie-flaunts-natural-beauty-in.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by Smellymouth: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2016
I won't say anything sha before dem go say I talk about her armpit..

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by glimpse33(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2016
And? How Will Her Beauty Get Nigeria Out Of Recession? undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by kinggogo: 6:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Where d natural beauty undecided

Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by Davash222(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Mbok, dis gal is just like every other girl around the hood, no different.

Meanwhile

Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by jejemanito: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
I won't say anything sha before dem go say I talk about her armpit..
Guy, I hope say you don brush

Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 03, 2016
okay undecided

i still cant stop laughing , they made ma day. Yesterday was
actually one of my funniest day at the ATM queue and under hot sun..
One guy was using almost 10minutes to withdraw, one
Yoruba man behind me just yelled angrily " HEY! MR MAN,
ARE YOU BROWSING OR ROMANCING THE MACHINE??" DO
YOU THINK IT'S SWIMMING POOL??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by soberdrunk(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Why she come keep face like who bin dey dream of Yankee come wake up for Mushin angry
Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by jejemanito: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Angela Okorie is a very TALENTLESS actress

1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by Smellymouth: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2016
jejemanito:

Guy, I hope say you don brush

Noooo.. brush ke? Who brush epp?

I wan use ATM this morning, so if I dey queue and I shout, dem go gimme chance to withdraw asap.. cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by jejemanito: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2016
suzan404:
okay undecided

i still cant stop laughing , they made ma day. Yesterday was
actually one of my funniest day at the ATM queue and under hot sun..
One guy was using almost 10minutes to withdraw, one
Yoruba man behind me just yelled angrily " HEY! MR MAN,
ARE YOU BROWSING OR ROMANCING THE MACHINE??" DO
YOU THINK IT'S SWIMMING POOL??
At what point are we supposed to laugh?

Re: Angela Okorie Flaunts Natural Beauty In Night Gown With Makeup Free Photo by jejemanito: 6:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Noooo.. brush ke? Who brush epp?

I wan use ATM this morning, so if I dey queue and I shout, dem go gimme chance to withdraw asap.. cheesy

Smh grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Practically Helping Them At Five Star Music, Harrysong Explodes / 25 Pictures Of Nigerian Celebs That Proves No One Is Ugly They Are Just... BROKE / Davido Continues Lashing, Quotes & Blasts Punch News Paper Again (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.