Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment (10774 Views)

National Board For Technical Education (NBTE) Massive Non-teaching Job 2019 Recr / National Board For Technical Education (NBTE) Recruitment 2016 / Vacancies At National Board For Technical Education - NBTE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) was established by Act No 9 of 1977 and the subsequent amendments Acts to advise the Federal Government on all aspects of Technical Education falling outside the Universities including the general development of Polytechnics, Colleges of Technology, Trade Centers and other Technical Institutions. As a result of restructuring and the need to fill some consequential vacancies, the Board is desirous of employing capable hands for the efficient and effective discharge of her mandate. All prospective applicants are requested to log on to www.nbte.gov.ng for further details.
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2016

1 Share

Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 7:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Site yet to be updated yes let's wait and see
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2016
Here's the advert

1 Share

Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by ercel: 7:48am On Nov 03, 2016
abdulbaba200,which newspaper is this advert please?
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Bomshell: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2016
Can't see any advert on the site
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by HURUCHI(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2016
Pls which newspapper
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by dre11(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
@ abdulbaba200 the advert isn't on their site....

Pls do inform when their is progress.. thanks
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Mopolchi: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Who don complete the application? I am having challenges submitting.
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
AM SUSPECTING THE WEBSITE, MAYBE THEY REFUSED TO INCORPORATE THE APPLICATION LINK SO THAT SOME LONG LEG APPLICATION CAN APPLY THROUGH SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY TO THE BOARD CENTRE AT KADUNA!...
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Yksoul:
AM SUSPECTING THE WEBSITE, MAYBE THEY REFUSED TO INCORPORATE THE APPLICATION LINK SO THAT SOME LONG LEG APPLICANTS CAN APPLY THROUGH SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY TO THE BOARD CENTRE AT KADUNA!...
WE SHOULD EXPOSE ANY ATTEMPT TO DECEIVE INTENDING APPLICANTS
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by mascori(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
Where is the application link?
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
PLEASE PEOPLE IN KADUNA SHOULD COME AND TELL US WHAT IS GOING ON CONCERNING THE DELAY TO PRODUCE THE APPLICATION LINK ON THE BOARD WEBSITE.TIME IS GOING PLEASE
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by bayog20(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2016
I went to their Office yesterday and every effort I made to enquire about its validity proved abortive as everyone I spoke to there claimed ignorance of the event and when I proved to them that It was advertised on one of the dailies, none of them answered me. Please we should keep ourselves abreast of the situation however. May Allah continue to assist us.

4 Likes

Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by bayog20(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
Guys! NBTE site is up and running. You can now apply online.
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by toygod2: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
ITS NOT ...
STILL TRIED IT NOW shocked
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by chomsyl: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
The site is open but unfortunately for mostly MSc holders, [color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
MOST OF THE JOBS REQUIRE MSC AND ND NO BSC,BED OR BTECH,BUT WHY?
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Malubi(m): 1:47am On Nov 19, 2016
thats good.
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by bayog20(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Yksoul:
MOST OF THE JOBS REQUIRE MSC AND ND NO BSC,BED OR BTECH,BUT WHY?

Yes! I just noticed the position I'm suited for which is Accountant II. It was in the advertisement page on the daily but not on the recruitment site. My submission is they might have gotten the person needed for the position... this is Naija
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by acc2020(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2016
the link for application has been removed, what could be the reason.
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Yksoul(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
HOW CAN A RECRUITMENT EXERCISE REQUIRE MSC AND ND ONLY WITHOUT BSC,BEDU,HND OR BTECH?
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Trying to add job experience but saying unable to add,,try again.
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Also trying to add schools attended but the system is saying unable to add,try again.Why is it not adding?
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
The form can be filled within 2 minutes BUT clicking 'submit' returns an error message.
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
chomsyl:
The site is open but unfortunately for mostly MSc holders, [color=#990000][/color] embarassed

www.nbte.gov.ng
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Valmesk(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
toygod2:
ITS NOT ...
STILL TRIED IT NOW shocked
www.nbte.gov.ng
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Timblaze(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
bayog20:
Guys! NBTE site is up and running. You can now apply online.
pls share the link
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by Bograd83(f): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2016
wm
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by saintkenny(m): 12:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
alsudaes1:

The form can be filled within 2 minutes BUT clicking 'submit' returns an error message.
I didn't notice a submit button o
Re: National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment by alsudaes1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
saintkenny:

I didn't notice a submit button o

That was for the registration, they have fixed it anyways

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Take This Sales Job? / How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.