Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Need A Very Good Laptop @ Affordable Price - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Very Good Laptop @ Affordable Price (1425 Views)

Usa Used Hp Amd A3 Laptop Affordable And Free Delivery / Usa Used Hp Amd A3 Laptop Affordable And Free Delivery / SOLD !!!!1TB , 1gb Nvidia, 1gb Dedicated Graphics HP Laptop Affordable 2pcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Good Laptop @ Affordable Price by 2pep(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2016
I need an affordable laptop.
My budget is 30k - 35k max
My location is Abuja.

please note that the laptop must be in good condition and the battery life must be at least 3hrs with a minimum ram of 2GB.
HDD must not be less than 200GB.

Re: I Need A Very Good Laptop @ Affordable Price by 2pep(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lawao..... So no one is selling their laptop @ affordable price.
Re: I Need A Very Good Laptop @ Affordable Price by ricardstephen: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Get the best, & reliable, Uk used laptops, Desktop, computer Accessories at affordable prices ..with 2years warranty on any laptops u are buying from us !!!!!!!
Outlets : Richmary discovery opposite forte oil filling station bus-stop Agodi gate Ibadan.
Richmary discovery is the major dealer of all kinds of Laptops in ibadan oyo state.
Visit our outlets today & get your desired computer gadgets....

Re: I Need A Very Good Laptop @ Affordable Price by Isamak(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2016
2pep:
I need an affordable laptop.
My budget is 30k - 35k max
My location is Abuja.

please note that the laptop must be in good condition and the battery life must be at least 3hrs with a minimum ram of 2GB.
HDD must not be less than 200GB.

For Sale just arrived Very clean U.S.A used HP MINI LAPTOP
250 GB, 2GB RAM, WINDOWS 7, WEBCAM, WIRELESS,
PRICE: N38K
Call or WhatsApp 08035868836
Re: I Need A Very Good Laptop @ Affordable Price by ifeanyiernest05(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2016
Taking a decision on the right laptop has always been one of the toughest for me and i believe there are people like me. Today different types of laptops are being manufactured and as a result there are many choices of laptop these day that its become so hard to figure which is better.

I have made a list of tips to find out the right laptop for you.

CPU

The CPU is the core of the computer. The main CPU providers are Intel and AMD. For decades Intel and AMD have battled for superiosity but in recent years the New Pentium and Core Chip have pushed out AMD, but AMD offers a more competitive models at lower prices. Bottomline is that Intel processors are generally superior. But there are situations where AMD makes sense.

Weight and Screen Size

When getting a laptop the screen size is often being considered as laptop screen sizes do come in different size and they range from 9 - 17-inch dispaly. The bigger the screen size the heavier the laptop weight. Obviously, the larger the screen of your laptop the harder it is to travel with and they are believed to have a shorter battery life, but they will support better graphic. Smaller screen are quite the opposite.

read More at www.technestng.com

(1) (Reply)

SLOW OR NON-FUNCTIONAL LAPTOP? LET US HELP. WITH 5K ONLY / I Help Someone To Reformat His Pro-book 6560b Window 7, WIFI Not Working Anymore / 750GB Hard Drive , 8GB Ram Core i5 Lenovo Thinkpad With 2.60ghz Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.