Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) (2108 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo) / (new 18+ Photo) Bobrisky Poses N*ked On Instagram Why Showing Off His Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by ohn1759: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2016
They are all drowning and you can save only one, Who would you save? grin grin
What Will You Do In This Situation?
#Palmgossip

Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by yeyeboi(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by BitchSlayer101: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2016
I will save myself alone and watch these gayass drown slowly and maybe post it to the youtube.
Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2016
if none is there 
 I'd save him.
Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by jeyselassie(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
I wil save vico. vico still get small value- he can make u laff
Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by igho003(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2016
vico
Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by Edwinmason(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2016
i will sit down and watch who drown first and then give him a prize
Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by Warhawk(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2016
I will simply say a prayer for their souls....
Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by chris2face(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Warhawk:
I will simply say a prayer for their souls....
Exactly the best I can do for them
Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by franklyn00(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
NON!!!!!

Re: Question Of The Day[photo] (bobrisky/ Derenle/ Vico) by Batlan01: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
jeyselassie:
I wil save vico. VIC O still get small value- he can make u laff
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Groom Calls Police After Discovering During Wedding That His Bride Is A Man! See / The Day I Will Never Forget: The Day A Male Fan Slapped My Butt- Anita Joseph / Annie Idibia And Daughter Looking Adorable Together With Their Mirror Pose [PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.