Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Apple Macbook Pro Touch Bar – My Opinion - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apple Macbook Pro Touch Bar – My Opinion (940 Views)

Apple Macbook Pro Touch Bar 170k / #Sold# Macbook Pro 15” 2018 core i7, touch bar / Macbook Pro 2017 Non-touch Bar. Still In The Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apple Macbook Pro Touch Bar – My Opinion by techtorqueng: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2016
APPLE MACBOOK PRO TOUCH BAR – MY OPINION

So Apple has unveiled it new Macbook Pro for 2016 and as always Apple has built on its past success. It really is a powerful piece of hardware.

I’m not going to talk about its under the hood power because it’s expected that every new device (no matter the manufacturer) should come with some level of improvements, whether in its processing power, software, build quality or user experience.

I’m going to be sharing my opinion on the Macbook Pro Touch Bar.

Of all the live demo, the most impressive to me was the Touch ID. The ability to switch between user profiles with the touch of a finger. I think that’s a game changer. Also the ability to make secure payment with the touch of a finger.

The retina display, multi-touch strip adapts to whatever app you’re using. Touch Bar recognizes up to ten finger inputs simultaneously. It has replaced the function keys from the previous keyboard setup. Although the familiar key can be accessed by holding down the function key. Just in case. https://www.techtorque.com.ng/apple-macbook-pro-touch-bar-opinion/

(1) (Reply)

BENEFITS You Also Get FREEEEEE! / These 13 Actions Can Harm Or Damage Your Computer System / Pes 17 And Football Manager 16 Activation Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.