Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7: Major Character Meet For The First Time For Pit Scene. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7: Major Character Meet For The First Time For Pit Scene. (649 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood / 'Game Of Thrones' Leaves Water Bottle In Series Finale Scene (2) (3) (4)

Game Of Thrones Season 7: Major Character Meet For The First Time For Pit Scene. by adejaresalami1(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2016
With details of the upcoming seies of Game of thrones slowly emerging the set, including news of a potential jon snow (kit harington) and daenerys Targaryen (Emilia Clarke) alliance , fans have been desperate to know which other character will team up.

For the past six seasons, many of the character in the hit HBO series have little or no interaction, but it looks as though that is about to change

Seventeen major character which I believe to be set to met for the first time for the massive dragon pit scene , which is rumoured to be filmed in Seville.

Those expected to appear in the huge scene are, jon snow , daenerys Targaryen , cersie , Euron greyjoy ,Tyrion , Jaime , The hound ,Varys ,Ser davos sea worth , The mountain , Breinne of Tarth, Theon greyjoy ,Qyburn , Ser jorah mormont , Bronn , Missandei and Podrick payne wink wink

Spoilers that have emerged suggest daenerys Targaryen and jon snow will finally met and will convince her to team up with him to defeat white walkers
Others also revealed Arya and bran stark going back to winter fell while sansa will have little finger sentenced to death.

Little is what I believe in all this rumour until I finally set my eyes on the screen of the act.

Me sef get my own personal theory. grin grin snowi is still thing I see controlling the seven kingdom

Justice League Dark Trailer Released (watch Here) / Videos + Photos: Highlights From Big Brother Naija Day 19 #bbnaija / Group Puts Up Petition To Make NBC Stop Airing Big Brother Naija

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8