Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline (1135 Views)

Invest 500k And Earn #1.2million In Trubiker From Troggeurban Limited / On The MMM Freeze (or Rumoured Proposed Crash) / Important Notice From The Mmm Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by mancheeutd(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2016
am about to offer 500k help. i want to register and put my brother as my referer, is it save? he has offered 20K .
WILL I HAVE PROBLEM OR I SHOULD CONTINUE UNDER HIM SO HE CAN GET THE 50K REFERAL BONUS SINCE HE REFERED ME .
WE HAVE THE SAME SURNAME.

1 Like

Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by rheether(f): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2016
So the jaz don catch you?
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by mrking3(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2016
mancheeutd:
am about to offer 500k help. i want to register and put my brother as my referer, is it save? he has offered 20K .
WILL I HAVE PROBLEM OR I SHOULD CONTINUE UNDER HIM SO HE CAN GET THE 50K REFERAL BONUS SINCE HE REFERED ME .
to play safe use a different person hence you have same surname with your brother. You'll get blocked if you try it.
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by ghettowriter(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Tread carefully if you are truly serious. MMM is not certified.
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 03, 2016
You better think twice before you register under your brother. I think that your money is way to far from what your brother registered with, which can cause both accounts to be blocked.

Put me as your referrer to avert loss of your hard earned money. Benedictonyeka00@gmail.com is my email
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by Garshyzee(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2016
kiss
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by Garshyzee(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2016
rheether:
So the jaz don catch you?

verry soon d jazz go stroll reach ur side.. when dat happens check my signature for guidiance wink
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by emekelnigeria: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2016
I will guide you properly, send me a mail
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by Ceecily: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Send me a Message on whatsap and I'll tell you how to go about it without it affecting you while your brother gets his referral bonus from you.
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by Ceecily: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
mancheeutd:

Send me a Message on whatsap and I'll tell you how to go about it without it affecting you while your brother gets his referral bonus from you.
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by rheether(f): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Garshyzee:

verry soon d jazz go stroll reach ur side.. when dat happens check my signature for guidiance wink

For free?
Re: For The MMM Masters, Am About To Invest 500k. I Need Solid Advice And Upline by Garshyzee(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
rheether:

For free?

free? kiss undecidedshow intent first

(1) (Reply)

Disregard Mary Akpobome's Heritage Bank Alleged Sack....bank To React Tomorrow / Check The Status Of Ur National ID / People Who Know How To Have Fun When You See A Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.