Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) (75451 Views)

Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Couple Who Died The Same Day In Accident Buried Same Day Amidst Tears (Pics) / 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Dollyak(f): 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
mccoyelectric:
Look. At her... Pple will say she is beautiful... some will say she is gorgeous... but d issue is were does she end now.. . D bible say d abominable shall neva enter d kingdom of god.. . D bible also said he that weareth dat wich partaineth to a man i.e woman wearing trousers.... man wearing skirts.... are abomination to god... Am sure she has heard dis preaching from the chosen pple and called dem mad men.. . Now her time is up its too late.. . If she can speak now am sure she ll tell us to live rright... My brodas and sisters no mater how fresh.. . Ur level of education.. . Ur cash... d car u drive... watever that makes u feel big... If u die with sin U go to hell... repent now so wen death comes u ll embrace it cuz u r sure of ur self
Your lack of sense of awareness is unnerving.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by saintfrank(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
R.I.P Princess........Life it's too dammn short to hate and harbour the spirit of enmity embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Bpfems(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Painful Exit. Rest on young blood.

Been pretty doesn't stop this enemies of progress from striking(that is if that was the case)

All we need is Jesus Christ for our Shield & Eternal Rest.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by feisty1(f): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
it's s so sad to c a beautiful young lady..
lying lifeless.. dis world s vanity.. let's us learn to stop worshiping money, fame, beauty.. dis Lyf s too short.. I pray wen our Tym wl cum we would v fulfilled our purpose on earth ND we will reign with God..RIP
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by myk2mic: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
The death of a beautiful woman ,is unquestionably the most poetical topic in the world -- Edgar Allen Poe

Rip beautiful one
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
mccoyelectric:
Look. At her... Pple will say she is beautiful... some will say she is gorgeous... but d issue is were does she end now.. . D bible say d abominable shall neva enter d kingdom of god.. . D bible also said he that weareth dat wich partaineth to a man i.e woman wearing trousers.... man wearing skirts.... are abomination to god... Am sure she has heard dis preaching from the chosen pple and called dem mad men.. . Now her time is up its too late.. . If she can speak now am sure she ll tell us to live rright... My brodas and sisters no mater how fresh.. . Ur level of education.. . Ur cash... d car u drive... watever that makes u feel big... If u die with sin U go to hell... repent now so wen death comes u ll embrace it cuz u r sure of ur self

This is the problem with universal internet access: it makes cretinous fvcktards believe they have a right to free speech.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by mickool(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
Oh!! May God give the family the fortitudes to bear the loss.RIP pretty
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Dparagon(m): 2:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Keneking:
RIP girl...
God our Father, Your power brings us to birth, Your providence guides our lives, and by Your command we return to dust.
Lord, those who die still live in Your presence, their lives change but do not end. I pray in hope for my family, relatives and friends, and for all the dead known to You alone.
In company with Christ, Who died and now lives, may they rejoice in Your kingdom, where all our tears are wiped away. Unite us together again in one family, to sing Your praise forever and ever.
Amen.
Amen.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by pope1477(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Rest in peace....
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Do rest in peace Jennifer.
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by mccoyelectric: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Gerrad.. . Dollak... And so on.. .. God bless u... my word will stand against u on d last day... Besides u might die today sef.... Or tomorrow.. . Am sure if someone called her and told her she will die tht morning she wuld v slapped d person... . Abuse me but no matter wat a sinner will neva make heaven.. . Neva.. . N u cant choose some n ignore some... U r invited for hope for d barren crusade dis november.. Come n get ur salvation back... i dont tink u v lived life more than me.. . I v done evil upon evil and i tell u follow god in d right place.. . Any chuch that doesnt preach righteousnes is deceiving u...
Re: Diamond Bank Staff Who Died In Accident Buried Amidst Tears(photos) by mccoyelectric: 5:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Doyin400l:
My gf came visiting my lounge , and I've been sleeping with her since morning. pls who can satisfy her for me?

Toto sweet ooo

U can see ur life... How wont u abuse me.. . Please pple dis man is an agent dont be reading his thread.... he seeks whom to destroy....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG: What Kinda Wedding Photo Is This? What Do You Think??? / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.