Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (628747 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Akinoriola: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2017
Hello Yemoxy, Pls help me out with PTDF past questions. Pls, here is my email akinoriola07@gmail.com Tanks.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Yemoxy, pls send the past questions to me via nibrainengine@hotmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Brite100: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Pls help a brother out with past questions.. Email: firstbrite@gmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Jenykech:
Hi guys, please does anyone know of any university in USA that grants admission to foreign students without toefl, ielts, GRE or gmat test results? Please if there is kindly let me know. Obrigado

As per GRE, University of Central Florida may not require GRE for all of their programs. But for IELTS, try to mail them, and request for waiver since you did all your undergraduate program in English (that's my assumption). They may request your school to send proof via "English as a Medium".

In my case, University of Michigan waved the IELTS/TOEFL. Also University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign doesn't required language test from Nigerian Students.

Generally, no top school will give you admit without GRE. It's even one of the criteria used for scholarship considerations in those schools. So, why don't you wanna give it a shot?

Right now, UK schools is like a no go area for me since they've cancelled the PSW. You either get a job after four months of graduation or get the f**k out of UK. Where the job dey?

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Marshall008:
Please kindly share light on this for me, i applied for advanced natural gas engineering for OSS, now have been trying to search for schools with that course in UK, I couldn't get it. But I was able to get Petroleum and gas engineering, whereas adv. Natural gas engineering is a course under this degree. Can I apply for Petroleum and gas engineering and present that to Ptdf scholarship.

There is no cause for control, everything is under alarm. LOL. grin grin grin Don't worry, you will be fine. Different schools tend to name their programs differently. What is more important is the curriculum--will it address your academic goals? If it does, then you are fine! Good luck!

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by chi555: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2017
pls Yemoxy can u forward d past questions to me too (chicool555@gmail.com), dunno how to prepare for d exam. nid guidelines @ least. Thank you so much in advance
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Marshall008: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
DreManuel:

There is no cause for control, everything is under alarm. LOL. grin grin grin Don't worry, you will be fine. Different schools tend to name their programs differently. What is more important is the curriculum--will it address your academic goals? If it does, then you are fine! Good luck!
[quote author=DreManuel post=52967601]

Thanks so much.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by PROMINENT50: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Pls, l need de past questions, aloysiusucheo@gmail.com Tanks.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by uyuoko(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
patwickk:

Thanks mate, recieved.

Please kindly forward to my mail: davemmaneul@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by kass1st: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Friends, who has an idea of the exam date. I think this will enable us strategize properly.

Regards,
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Larryhoover(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
AdekojeM:

Thanks bro, I've gotten it. U're far too kind, I was almost paying someone else for it when ur mail came through. God bless bro!!!
Please kindly help me forward the past question to olanrewajubello1209@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Jenykech: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
DreManuel:

Thank you. Those exams are quite expensive now ehn. Over 100k for the 2. Please I wanted to know if ptdf is supposed to send an email after application cos I didn't receive any mail oh. [color=][/color][quote author=DreManuel post=5296

As per GRE, University of Central Florida may not require GRE for all of their programs. But for IELTS, try to mail them, and request for waiver since you did all your undergraduate program in English (that's my assumption). They may request your school to send proof via "English as a Medium".

In my case, University of Michigan waved the IELTS/TOEFL. Also University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign doesn't required language test from Nigerian Students.

Generally, no top school will give you admit without GRE. It's even one of the criteria used for scholarship considerations in those schools. So, why don't you wanna give it a shot?

Right now, UK schools is like a no go area for me since they've cancelled the PSW. You either get a job after four months of graduation or get the f**k out of UK. Where the job dey?
As per G RE, University of Central Florida may not require GRE for all of their programs. But for IELTS, try to mail them, and request for waiver since you did all your undergraduate program in English (that's my assumption). They may request your school to send proof via "English as a Medium".

[/quote]
DreManuel:

DreManuel:

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Jenykech: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Please oh. Sorry. I'm quite new here so I don't really know how to quote and post. I wanted to ask if ptdf was supposed to send an email after the application cost I didn't get any mail from them.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by DreManuel(m): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Jenykech:
Please oh. Sorry. I'm quite new here so I don't really know how to quote and post. I wanted to ask if ptdf was supposed to send an email after the application cost I didn't get any mail from them.

Just click on quote once and type your message in the provided box, you won't have difficulties quoting no more.

Normally, they ought to send a confirmation mail but I wonder who designed their website that they didn't include auto-confirmation message. But, I have asked a few friends and none of them received any confirmation message after submission. But as long as the website indicated that your Application has been successfully submitted and you could print the preview page bearing your details and passport, you should be fine.

Keep Hope Alive.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by perfectchoice(f): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good evening house. Please I have HND and almost done with my PGD. What scholarships can I possibly apply for (Msc) since I always see Bsc as qualification.
Ur advise will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by SURGEE(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
donasere:

Boss.. please are you speaking as a past awardee who used his canadian admission to receive the award or you know someone who was awarded in the past.
Now when I say in the past I mean like last year. And kindly put to cognizance the absence of Canada in the list of supported countries which appears on the ptdf website.
Thank you

I'm not a past scholar but i have a very close friend studying in canada and was funded by the PTDF scheme. Our main objective as applicants is to do our best in making sure we make the MSc OSS Scholar list. Any admission you have afterwards can be funded by the scheme, in fact with no hitches.

Let me shock you, do you know you even get paid for the number of years required to complete your program. Most canadian universities offer 2yrs masters program while the Uk offers 1yr. So if you can secure admission to a canadian university you get paid for two years by the PTDF compared to the UK. But securing admission to a Masters program in Canada is not easy, the competition is high but its attainable.

SURGEE

Kindly infer from the above and respond to boldened. Thank you.

I think my response does judgement to your question.

Cc: dmainman your 2cents please

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by SURGEE(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
donasere:

Boss.. please are you speaking as a past awardee who used his canadian admission to receive the award or you know someone who was awarded in the past.
Now when I say in the past I mean like last year. And kindly put to cognizance the absence of Canada in the list of supported countries which appears on the ptdf website.
Thank you

Kindly infer from the above and respond to boldened. Thank you.

I think my response does judgement to your question.

Cc: dmainman your 2cents please

@donasere I'm not a past scholar but i have a very close friend studying in canada and was funded by the PTDF scheme. Our main objective as applicants is to do our best in making sure we make the MSc OSS Scholar list. Any admission you have afterwards can be funded by the scheme, in fact with no hitches.

Let me shock you, do you know you even get paid for the number of years required to complete your program. Most canadian universities offer 2yrs masters program while the Uk offers 1yr. So if you can secure admission to a canadian university you get paid for two years by the PTDF compared to the UK. But securing admission to a Masters program in Canada is not easy, the competition is high but its attainable.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by lagbaja12: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Please can anyone here please send the questions to this address as well? kemoguike@yahoo.com. Thank you very very much.

strictlynaija:

Kindly send to cnejieji@gmail.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
Yemoxy, please kindly help with past questions for PTDF. I sent you a PM.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by mecigr8s: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2017
To those in the know, is there any form of binding agreement between the Federal Government and successful scholars to return immediately after the completion of studies?I am asking because some successful scholars might want to have a bit of work experience abroad, either within academic environment or other industries to further strengthen their overall worth.The adventurous ones may even want to settle down and begin a new life after their programmes.Can those in the know share their lines of thought(either based on direct experience or otherwise) on this inquiry!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by kenitheo: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2017
please I need the Ptdf past questions my email address is kenitheo@yahoo.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by floxybba6: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2017
I ask again please please biko ejooo, my good ppl.. How can I gain admission from university of sao Paulo Brazil.. I applied for production engineering. Some one should pls help. Have tried severally to do that but no way. Have even called them but they were speaking Portuguese.. Help a sister biko
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Emasel(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
floxybba6:
I ask again please please biko ejooo, my good ppl.. How can I gain admission from university of sao Paulo Brazil.. I applied for production engineering. Some one should pls help. Have tried severally to do that but no way. Have even called them but they were speaking Portuguese.. Help a sister biko

PTDF will assist you in getting admission in Brazil, when you get the scholarship. That was how they did it for last year scholars.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by boninho: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
Please, let someone assist me with the past questions too
My email ID is austinken26@yahoo.com.......thanks in anticipation
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by veevean1(f): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2017
I still see my people here
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by I3kai: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2017
AdekojeM:

Thanks bro, I've gotten it. U're far too kind, I was almost paying someone else for it when ur mail came through. God bless bro!!!

Pls kindly help me too with the past question. Thank you very much. .I am grateful.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by I3kai: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2017
Please someone kindly help me with the past question. Thank you very much. .I am grateful.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by I3kai: 11:12am On Jan 26, 2017
standard123:
Sent

[quote author=AdekojeM post=52688047]

Pls kindly help me too with the past question. Thank you very much. .I am grateful.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Shurnom(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hello Sir I need your reply urgently. As I've completed my application. Overseas scholarship in the UK. But please does my admission have to be from the listed schools (Russell Group Universities) and for the approved courses? Looking forward to your reply.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by floxybba6: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2017
God bless you Emasel... So grateful! Please if you have any past question, kindly share with me.. florencebereo@gmail.com
Emasel:

PTDF will assist you in getting admission in Brazil, when you get the scholarship. That was how they did it for last year scholars.
Emasel:

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by floxybba6: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
I need materials for production Engineering.. Someone should help ... florencebereo@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.