Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) - Education (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (627964 Views)

2018 PTDF UK Scholarship: Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / 2017/2018 Ptdf Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Any information on shortlist /exam dates?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
All these newbies with wrong information and lies with nothing serious. During our time, when men were huzzling, it was fun as people organising aptitude test tutorials and mock interviews of scholarship and job for free. It was a get together funfare. No wonder there were success rates among all peers.

Guys are already in pwc, kpmg, middle east, europe, Canada and America enjoying their hard work. This generation of job and scholarship seekers are alarming with nothing but lies and scams. I pity the future of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by maverick24(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2017
usqoh:
All these newbies with wrong information and lies with nothing serious. During our time, when men were huzzling, it was fun as people organising aptitude test tutorials and mock interviews of scholarship and job for free. It was a get together funfare. No wonder there were success rates among all peers.

Guys are already in pwc, kpmg, middle east, europe, Canada and America enjoying their hard work. This generation of job and scholarship seekers are alarming with nothing but lies and scams. I pity the future of Nigeria.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by maverick24(m): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2017
usqoh:

Proud guy with a mega light cerebral cortex. Who asked for your opinion? What's wrong in we benefiting from a platform to help aspiring students achieve their aims? For ur info, some of us have good job and we can even sponsor ourselves yet we would still prefer this schorlaship because it's our rights. So bury your head in shame for trying to undermine these hardworking students trying to make it in life. Mumu
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
maverick24:
Proud guy with a mega light cerebral cortex. Who asked for your opinion? What's wrong in we benefiting from a platform to help aspiring students achieve their aims? For ur info, some of us have good job and we can even sponsor ourselves yet we would still prefer this schorlaship because it's our rights. So bury your head in shame for trying to undermine these hardworking students trying to make it in life. Mumu
Hard working ones who intentionally lie and give wrong information, can't follow simple instruction and live by scamming one another?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by ghpsi: 3:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I got some materials from @sambest2 and I've uploaded them on Dropbox here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1u8kr6c7qor2dzq/AACVhYqf0D6oJq0n0NxZG1H5a?dl=0) for anyone else who might find them useful. All the best
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 4:24am On Feb 18, 2017
ghpsi:
Hi everyone, I got some materials from @sambest2 and I've uploaded them on Dropbox here (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1u8kr6c7qor2dzq/AACVhYqf0D6oJq0n0NxZG1H5a?dl=0) for anyone else who might find them useful. All the best

It shall be well with you.

2 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2017
usqoh:

If your time was 10 years ago, I honestly think life generally wasn't as bad and competitive as it is now.

1.2 million wrote jamb in 2010

1.7 million to write UTME in 2017

Going to the Middle East, Europe, Canada or America wasn't even a thing! A dollar was probably #150 or less. Tuition, airfare, and living expenses for the 1 year masters degree should be in the 3-5m range. Peeps will gladly self-finance their program in any of the countries up there. Not now, bro.....A lot of us are being forced to settle for Unilag, CU and the likes.

It's easy to come and say we're not doing enough when you clearly had it easy!

7 Likes

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
faith2ogesco:
una no dey hear word sha. I bet u dis yr questions will b different. It's a different organization setting d exams for crying out loud. I no talk again sef

Hey, last year's questions were course of choice based in one section and Lexis and structure in the other. Any idea how this year's breakdown will be?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Emasel(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
Renzel:

Hey, last year's questions were course of choice based in one section and Lexis and structure in the other. Any idea how this year's breakdown will be?

The section B will still be Course based but the Section A might be slightly different since the company administering the test this year is different.

faith2ogesco, I actually think it's PTDF that sets the questions, while the software company just administer.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Emasel:

The section B will still be Course based but the Section A might be slightly different since the company administering the test this year is different.

faith2ogesco, I actually think it's PTDF that sets the questions, while the software company just administer.

Gracias bro/sis.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Talento(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2017
faith2ogesco:
una no dey hear word sha. I bet u dis yr questions will b different. It's a different organization setting d exams for crying out loud. I no talk again sef

Which organization will handle this year's exams?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 20, 2017
There is no crime in firing on all cylinders o. I thank God I did last year. It is funny the person I gave my materials to read without having to pay a dime. She didn't read because she felt it won't come out since she got it on a platter of gold. Only to find out after the exam. You can be lucky to hit a pot of gold. It's worth it 100%. You have to be strong and determined in your search for success. The God of this scholarship knows who is more persistent and who wants this scholarship most and so he rewards accordingly!
faith2ogesco:
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mballowa: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2017
tundeloveday:
There is no crime in firing on all cylinders o. I thank God I did last year. It is funny the person I gave my materials to read without having to pay a dime. She didn't read because she felt it won't come out since she got it on a platter of gold. Only to find out after the exam. You can be lucky to hit a pot of gold. It's worth it 100%. You have to be strong and determined in your search for success. The God of this scholarship knows who is more persistent and who wants this scholarship most and so he rewards accordingly!

Did you pass last year's exams?and which Uni are you now?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Jayroland: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2017
tundeloveday:

Bro, how far with the materials nah? abeg, time no dey again oh!
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Mballowa:

Did you pass last year's exams?and which Uni are you now?

Mballowa, no one got any invites. I wonder where you get your information from.

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Mballowa: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
Renzel:

Mballowa, no one got any invites. I wonder where you get your information from.

That's why i said tentatively.. My friends work with the flexisaf
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Emasel(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mballowa:

Are they(Flexisaf) setting the questions?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Renzel: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mballowa:

It's all good. We know one section will be course of choice based. Do you know what the second section will be based on?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by aphrodisiac(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
tundeloveday:
Boss no mind dem. Abeg throw the materials come my side engineerdj@yahoo.com
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by guiddoti: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
faith2ogesco:
bro, isn't cinforce again?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Goldwatch: 1:15am On Feb 21, 2017
please have candidates been shortlisted?
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by zionmade(m): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Cinfores dont set questions
Flexisaf dont set questions
Dragnet dont set questions
They are only platforms that companies use.
PTDF sets d questions and flexisaf uploads it to their system. So nothing much wud change even if Ptdf used flexisaf this year

1 Like

Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Emasel(m): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2017
zionmade:
Cinfores dont set questions
Flexisaf dont set questions
Dragnet dont set questions
They are only platforms that companies use.
PTDF sets d questions and flexisaf uploads it to their system. So nothing much wud change even if Ptdf used flexisaf this year

My thoughts too
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Prudento: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Emasel:

My thoughts too

If you're mentioning dragnet, they set the questions. They even go as far as setting the eligibility criteria.. Check out all programs handled by them you'll see that the 27yrs is always their maximum age requirements
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 21, 2017
DMeanMan:

If your time was 10 years ago, I honestly think life generally wasn't as bad and competitive as it is now.

1.2 million wrote jamb in 2010

1.7 million to write UTME in 2017

Going to the Middle East, Europe, Canada or America wasn't even a thing! A dollar was probably #150 or less. Tuition, airfare, and living expenses for the 1 year masters degree should be in the 3-5m range. Peeps will gladly self-finance their program in any of the countries up there. Not now, bro.....A lot of us are being forced to settle for Unilag, CU and the likes.

It's easy to come and say we're not doing enough when you clearly had it easy!
keep doing the blame game
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by Emasel(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2017
Prudento:

If you're mentioning dragnet, they set the questions. They even go as far as setting the eligibility criteria.. Check out all programs handled by them you'll see that the 27yrs is always their maximum age requirements

Not all the time. KPMG test administered by Dragnet is set by KPMG. The test does not follow the usual Verbal, Numerical and Abstract, Dragnet is known for.
Re: 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) by zionmade(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Prudento:

Its a big lie. Right from my undergraduate up till now i have written more dan 15 exams under dragnet. The companies are solely responsible for the requirements. The exams are also most times different depending on d company. D similarly there is dat most times its generally verbal, numerical etc. But dragnet is only a platform for d administration of the exams. The companies set d exam
This ptdf will look like dat of last year. Am 90% sure of that. Whether its cinfores or flexisaf it wont make any difference

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (214) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.