Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Please I Need Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Help (397 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help by kannexbro: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good afternoon nairalanders my name is NOAH EVANS, i live in lagos and finish my secondary school in 2013 and started working in 2015 at dunlop and tyre nig. Ltd. which i have worked for 1 years.
On jan. 6 2016 i saw a banner on how to make money online, i was suprise to see such. okey i decided to make a research on it and on based on my research it was true.
So i decided to call the phone number i saw on the banner and when i called him he told me that he was going to show me a way of making money up to 1500 dollar or more in a month, i was suprise could this be true so i asked him how much i would pay for that then he told me to pay 15000 in his account that he would send an ebook on binary option. I said no problem that i would pay as far what he said was true.
The next day i went to the bank to deposit the 15000 he ask me to pay, after paying i message him and he sent an ebook on binary option but the problem was that i did not achieved up to 1000 dollar because what he sent to me was not a steategy but a finishing strategy that could me you broke in the next one week , based on what i saw on the ebook made me lost 30000 naira, i called him to lay a complain that i have i didnt make the money he said u would make, the man reply and said that it is my own palaba if i win or loss that his own was that i have paid 15000 to his account.
Since then i have been spending money on internet money making like hyip, survey, forex, fiverr and lot more and have my 100000 naira in my account to 5000 because i want to succed, last week 25th of october 2016 was told that our compound have beeen sold and we the tenant are giving jus 2 month to pack out of the house and am left with only 5000 naira left in my account, please nairalanders i need your help. Please i need someone that would train me either one on one on how to make money online for free but not for free because i will return 30% of my earning for one week meaning that i would be giving him 30% of my total earning for 7 days. I live in lagos so anybody that want to help me should kindly drop his number and tell me me what he would be teaching me so i can called the person so that we can talk more or better . pls i need help
THANKS NAIRALANDERS
Re: Please I Need Help by enoqueen: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
So u want them to scam you of the remaining 5k abi

U work hard for get money and u allow some lazy ass to collect the money from u just like that.

Give the person's details so that others will be careful of him.

(1) (Reply)

Amazebtc Has Taken The Bitcoin World By Storm / Earn Twice Ur Investment In 30days / Yes Yes Mmm Gave Me The Answer At Last,, Haters Go And Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.