Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Vacancy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy!!! (2004 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy!!! by emoticonist: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
So, in the course of my job search, I usually come across ofline vacancies I am not interested in. Here is one. I Just thought I should share it. Might be useful to someone here.

School Bus Driver

Jacobs High School
Diamond Acres, Jacobs Avenue, Kajola Orile, Off Lagos/Abeokuta road, Onihale bus stop, Ifo, Ogun State.

Apply in person of course.
Re: Vacancy!!! by emoticonist: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Qualification for the Master/Patron post is anything from NCE to Bsc.
Re: Vacancy!!! by babytee21(f): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Please I need an urgent reply,is the company genuine and hope is not GNLD so that I won't waste my t fear thanks. Dear toyosi,your details has been approved, you are required to come with a copy of your cV for an interview with the MD of supreme nig Ltd on the 4/11/2016,at 65 l monarch plaza 6th floor,off salvation b/stop opebi ikeja lagos Nigeria. Time:9am prompt . Good luck.
Re: Vacancy!!! by emoticonist: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
It 'seems' legit. You should find the missing link from the tag of the sender. If it is a number, then I'd suggest you call for further enquiries.
Re: Vacancy!!! by Chizeks0104(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
it looks like a scam or all these HR stuff, just search for them online
Re: Vacancy!!! by Chizeks0104(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
I just read they are GNLD
Re: Vacancy!!! by babytee21(f): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
Is a phone number
Re: Vacancy!!! by emoticonist: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
babytee21:
Is a phone number
Call it.
Re: Vacancy!!! by pillowcase: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
babytee21:
Please I need an urgent reply,is the company genuine and hope is not GNLD so that I won't waste my t fear thanks. Dear toyosi,your details has been approved, you are required to come with a copy of your cV for an interview with the MD of supreme nig Ltd on the 4/11/2016,at 65 l monarch plaza 6th floor,off salvation b/stop opebi ikeja lagos Nigeria. Time:9am prompt . Good luck.
GNLD, don't waste Your tfare. YOu can go if u wanna hawk drugs in ikeja
Re: Vacancy!!! by Sanchez01: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
babytee21:
It's GNLD for sure.
Re: Vacancy!!! by olorunthobby(f): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
pillowcase:
GNLD, don't waste Your tfare. YOu can go if u wanna hawk drugs in ikeja
There has never been a better time to be part of a company that is taking the world by storm; providing a range of products that dramatically improve health. Whilst also an outstanding income opportunity to those who choose to become GNLD's Distributors expecially in Nigeria and take charge of their lives.
The GNLD networking business offers one of the best Compensation and Marketing plan laid out for you to digest on. It is a highly rewarding plan, and in no time at all, you will be versed in how it works and be ready to tap into its unlimited income potential.
If you have any questions regard to the marketing and compensation plan, feel free to draw upon me so as to put more light to it by quoting me. Know that, You are in the business for yourself but not only by yourself, it is always a team work to synergize . REMEMBER; TEAM means
Together, Everybody, Achieve, More.

(1) (Reply)

British Council Nigeria Job Vacancy : Project Officer, Higher Education – Apply / PricewaterhouseCooper(PwC) Graduate Apprenticeship Prog 2019 -HND/Bsc Any Field / See The 2 Reasons Why Applicants Don't Get Mail At End Of NPOWER Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.