Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Mmm Pays - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mmm Pays (468 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane / Update From MMM Today / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Pays by ab2care: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
I do MMM,
MMM is social financial network,
a mutual fund help
where member PROVIDE help with their spare money and also GET helped,
MMM is world wide you have in Asia, America, it started in Europe etc
To join MMM is free.
send me ur email,
official phone no and i will register u now or you can register yourself through the link http:///?i=ab2care@yahoo.com

In MMM you can make money in 3major ways.
first is that any amount you donate into the MMM community grows by 30% every month
that means if u donate like 20k in one month it will grow to 26k and u will also be given a registration bonus of 20$
which means you will get 20$ plus ur 26k in one month.
And the list amount you can donate is 2k
Please NOTE!!
when u decide on the amount u want to donate it can take about 3weeks before u will be ask to send the money, which means ur money will still be with you but it start growing from the very first day u decide on the amount u want to donate.
you can also make money through referrals
(Note this is not compulsory you do it if u want extra cash)
For every person you refer into the community you make 10% of what ever they donate.
lets say i invited u and u donate 20k i will be given 2k as referrals bonus
lets say u donate 100k, I will be given 10k as bonus. so each time the person donate u earn.

Thirdly,
you can make money by becoming a manager in the system,
to be a manager u will under go a 10days online course for free. after that u will be making it big time. Call or whatsapp 08029617975 for more clarification

(1) (Reply)

MMM ? / What's The MAIN Cause(s) Of Dream(s)? / Hope For Paiticipants Of The Popular Investment Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.