Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Noiler Chicks For Sale At 4 Weeks And Calling On Chicken Breeders - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Noiler Chicks For Sale At 4 Weeks And Calling On Chicken Breeders (5156 Views)

We Have Over A Thousand 5weeks Old Noiler Chicks For Sale In Enugu / Noiler Chicks And Poultry Waste Avaialable / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noiler Chicks For Sale At 4 Weeks And Calling On Chicken Breeders by chriswu(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good day guys. I am Chris Nwachukwu. a Nigerian farmer/environmentalist in Canada delving into the chicken breeding business with two partners in Ogun State. I have a healthy batch of 250 noilers at 2 weeks and another batch of 600 coming in some days. I am willing to sell off a few chicks once they get to 4 weeks old to interested buyers(N500). A lot of people complain of not being able to buy small numbers , so we are givin people a chance to. They are All vaccinated and strong. you are welcome to visit our farm in the Mowe section of Ogun state.
I am also calling on chicken breeders, whose main interest is producing healthy chicks or hybrid, to contact me and join my whatsapp group on +7095711087. We have some project coming up in the future and some machinery which will benefit small scale chick breeders. As for the chicks, contact my partners Lawunmi on +2348085852727 or Lanre on +2348127112494

1 Like

Re: Noiler Chicks For Sale At 4 Weeks And Calling On Chicken Breeders by chriswu(m): 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
some of my adult birds

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Point Of Lay Snails Available At An Affordable Rate. / My 100% Organic Cucumber Project / Distress Sale Farmland’s for sale in Abeokuta Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.