Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt (1677 Views)

Globaledge Consulting Training And Recruitment, Who Has Attended Their Training? / Marketing And Recruitment Coordinator Urgently Needed / 2017 Accenture Internship And Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello All,
We have a service, that might be of benefit to some jobs seekers here, especially, those in Port Harcourt.

SoliBay is a recruitment and consulting firm, and we represent a number of firms in PH.
When there are vacancies in these organisations, we are contacted to send in candidates we feel are suitable.

These organisations include schools, telecommuncation firms, engineering coys, furniture coys, companies in the

hospitality industry, and also those in the food and beverage industry.

How it works
-When there is an open position, the company contacts us, and we go through our pool of suitable candidates, call them in for pre-screening, and they are then sent to the host company, where they might be employed.

-The company then gives us feedback, about those they found suitable (sometimes, they contact the candidates as well)

-When the candidates aren't contacted, we contact them, and finish up all paper work with them.

-If any verifications are supposed to be done, and documents signed, they are handled.

-Candidate resumes work, at the time agreed.

As a consulting firm, we do have our charges, and procedures, but NO MONEY is paid, until candidate has gotten the job, or is 100% sure of getting the job. No financial commitments extend past the first month, and candidate is free from all financial obligations to us after this period.

As stated, it is not for everyone. Everyone has their own way of getting jobs.

We also accept unsolicited CV's seeing we do not collect any upfront payments. We would contact you, once we receive a request, matching your profile.

Jobs vary from jobs for SSCE holders to BSc holders, and salary range varies as well of course. It all depends on the host company.

Note: Preference is usually given to candidates in Port Harcourt, because most of the time, the window between pre-screening, screening, and resumption is very short.

Also, paying so much from other places and not getting selected can be tough to deal with, though it all depends on you.

For unsolicited CV's, they can be sent to solibayng@gmail.com.

Subject should include position(s) of interest, and location. (Eg. receptionist, banking, administrative positions, Abuja.)

Once, we have a match, you will be contacted via our offical email (xxxxx@solibay.....) or by text.

We will also be posting all open positions from us, only in this thread.

Kindly post any questions below, if you do have.

OFFICE ADDRESS:

PH1

15 WOJI ESTATE ROAD,
WOJI TOWN,
PORT HARCOURT,
RIVERS STATE.

+234 909 016 0444

Regards,

SoliBay
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by ojmaroni247(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Fair enough, I am in PortHarcourt. Would send in my resume, as far as I ain't paying a dime until I get the job fine by me.
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 7:23am On Nov 04, 2016
ojmaroni247:
Fair enough, I am in PortHarcourt. Would send in my resume, as far as I ain't paying a dime until I get the job fine by me.

Exactly. We are trying to change that. More like a help me I help you case, rather than trying to rip job seekers off.

Feel free to call in, anytime.
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 7:51am On Nov 04, 2016
We will be posting here for now, as it is a new account, and we can't post in the job section just yet.

URGENT VACANCY
While you wait for your dream job, you could keep yourself busy with this, if you live close by.

Experienced primary school teacher needed in Woji axis (male)

As stated above, an experienced male primary school teacher is needed urgently, by an averagely sized school in woji.

Candidate should have previous experience in this role, and he should reside around the Elelenwo, Woji, Slaughter and Artillery axis.

SCREENING IS TO BE DONE ON MONDAY BY THE SCHOOL, AND CANDIDATE HAS TO BE AT OUR OFFICE TODAY OR TOMORROW, TO BE ABLE TO MEET UP.

SALARY RANGE: N25,000-N30,000 (starting salary)
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by badguy1(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Can i send in soft copies of my cv? I am interested in getting a Job via ur firm. . . I stay in port harcourt but far far choba
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by 20dollarblogs: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2016
You all need it

Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2016
badguy1:
Can i send in soft copies of my cv? I am interested in getting a Job via ur firm. . . I stay in port harcourt but far far choba

Yes you can. When something that matches your profile comes up, you will be contacted, and only then will you be required to make a physical appearance-as long as you are in Port Harcourt.
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by badguy1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
SoliBayNG:

Yes you can. When something that matches your profile comes up, you will be contacted, and only then will you be required to make a physical appearance-as long as you are in Port Harcourt.
just sent in mine. . Hoping for d best

1 Like

Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
badguy1:
just sent in mine. . Hoping for d best

indeed
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
Services of fashion instructors needed.

Applicant should be able to cut and sew, should be
fluent in English, since you are going to be leading.
Classes hold Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
(9-1pm)
Salary: N24,000 on the average.
Increments exist, where there is an up shoot in the
number of students.
Male and female can apply.
Qualification: OND and above, as long as you have
what it takes.

Call: 0818 500 2444

CVs go to the afore mentioned email address.

Regards,

SoliBay Team (CdI)
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by femzey(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
please house I need HSE or any engineering job,I have HND mechanical engineering upper credit HSE level 3 from ispon and also a graduate member fire protection association of Nigeria..contact me on femi_jimoh2000@yahoo.com or on 08137726375
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 2:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hello Mates,
Quite a number of people sent in their resumes for teaching positions.
We have been requested by a school to send in CVs of teachers and admin staffs, and of course, we would work with those that had sent in theirs previously.

Anyway, the major reason for this update is to request for the resumes of those that have

1. >/= 5years teaching experience, and are suitable for the position of Head Teacher.

2. Minders/care givers (great communication skills, SSCE holders)

3. Maths teacher.

English instructor also needed, but I believe we have enough for now.

Teachers do not need to have teaching experience. Could be fresh graduates.

Kindly send your resume to info(at)solibay.com.ng ASAP. Preferably, before noon tomorrow. We would go through them, call to ensure you are okay with our terms of service, and then get back to you.

With regards to the salary, that would be discussed with those that the school will reach out to, and there might be some room for negotiations. School is also in the heart of Port Harcourt.

Best regards,

SoliBay Team (CdI)
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2017
ATTENTION TO ALL THOSE WHO SENT IN THEIR RESUMES FOR THE TEACHING POSITIONS IN PORT HARCOURT

We have contacted a number of those that sent in their resumes, that seem to be starting out in teaching (because of the salary), so just incase you sent in yours, and might be interested in these little jobs, you can send in your resume today, so you can go in to interview for the positions below, on Monday.

Remember: We have charges, it's not charity work.....we are consultants, and we strive to make everyone happy-just so there are no misunderstandings later.

1. Home Economics position has been filled

2. C.R.S- Still open, final decision hasn't been made
Candidate should have at least, two years teaching experience, and should have a passion for teaching.

Salary: About N35,0000 (there might be slight increments)

3. Sales attendant in a furniture showroom
Candidate should be able to use a computer well (Excel, Word)
Should be very sociable, not to pursue clients away, and should be able to work with minimal supervision.

Qualification: OND

Salary: N20,0000

4. Marketer needed urgently
Should live and breathe marketing, and find joy in it. Female preferred, but it is also open to males.

Qualification: H.N.D upwards.

Salary: N20,000 basic (commission per sale, would be communicated by the owner of the company, during discussions). Transportation would also be provided, where relevant.

Email: solibayng@gmail.com

Tel: 0909 016 0444
0818 500 2444

Best wishes.

SoliBay Team (CdI)
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
The following urgent vacancies exist in Port Harcourt

School One

Maths, Physics and Chemistry teachers.
A small young school needs teachers to fill the above named positions.
They should have experience in these positions, and should be smart and driven

Should also reside around Woji, Rumuibekwe, Oginigba and Elelenwo axis, based on the salary

Salary: N20,000.

School Two-Not far from Elelenwo

A school (our client) needs the services of a well grounded English teacher that is also a graduate of English

Should have the required experience (about 5) and be versatile.
Should reside around Elelenwo, Woji, Slaughter, etc.

Can start immediately.

Notes: We believe you should still apply, even if you don't have up to that experience, and are sound.
There will also be room for slight negotiation, if they feel good about you.

Salary: N30,000

Kindly forward your resume to solibayng@gmail.com if interested, while you wait for the better ones.

To learn more about our terms and conditions, and how we work, please follow this link. https://www.nairaland.com/3494698/job-placement-recruitment-port-harcourt

New postings next week.

0909 016 0444
0818 500 2444

Solibayng@gmail.com

Regards,

SoliBay Team
Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by SoliBayNG: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
A client (Hospital) needs to fill some openings:

Front Desk Officer:
For this position, someone with a cheerful personality is needed.
Candidate has to be patient when dealing with clients, helpful and smart.

A female is preferred for this position!

Qualification: HND/BSc
Should be able to use a computer (MS Office)

Salary: N30,000

Administrative Officer:
The main task for this position is to follow up with clients-find out how they are doing, their concerns, feedback in general.
Candidate will also be expected to support the business development officer, and fill in where necessary.
Candidate should be very smart, articulate, and presentable.

Qualification: HND/BSc
Candidates with prior experience, working in the medical sector preferred.

Should be able to use a computer (MS Office)

Males are preferred for this role

Salary: N40,000

Resumes should be sent to info@solibay.com.ng

Better still, come in person to our office.

15 Woji estate Road, Woji town,
(Before zenith bank)
Port Harcourt

0818 500 2444
0909 016 0444

To see how we work, kindly view this thread here...

https://www.nairaland.com/3494698/job-placement-recruitment-port-harcourt

1 Like

Re: Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt by RealityShot: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is great! keep it up!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

77RRI Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 For Pre-screening / Cibn:is There Any Training Center In Ikorodu? / Perfect Hair (weave-ons & Wigs) Merchandising/ Distributorship Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.