Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Prophetic Update From Rev Gabriel Israel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prophetic Update From Rev Gabriel Israel (730 Views)

The 2019 Prophecies From The Lord, Given By Apostle Gabriel Israel / Prophecies For 2018, By Rev Gabriel Israel / A Personal Message To Donald Trump From Rev Gabriel Israel (the Prophet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Update From Rev Gabriel Israel by EKSamuel(m): 11:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
1. A football coach in UEFA is about to die. Take note of C. R. I could help if they don't go to Thailand.

2.I see Washington DC coming to New York. Obama is trying to suspend the November 8 election. Donald Trump should remain indoors between the 5th and 8th of November, for a gun will be following him.
America will burn because of the elections ;it is a fight between good and evil - - the Bible versus the Occultic Kingdom. If the Christians do not vote for Trump, they will be in trouble.
(Anyway, the next world power is Germany).

3. There shall be misdeed with the Oba in few years From now ; a major crisis - - a profanity to the palace because of politics.
There shall be a book war between Ewuare II and Ojaja II : descripancy because of writings and counter writings on supremacy.

4. PDP will be declared as winners of the September 28 election, but that's where the palace will rubbish it's name.

The speaker of the EDHA will be changed.

5. Oshiomhole needs to repent, I see a strong illness. It'd even in his body right now.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Sir Victor Umeh Goes About Doing Good / 4 Easy Ways To Remove Toxins From Your Body Naturally / Kids Take Pics With Sneak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.