Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pretty UNIZIK Graduate And Banker Who Died In Fatal Accident Laid To Rest - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pretty UNIZIK Graduate And Banker Who Died In Fatal Accident Laid To Rest (477 Views)

Two Dead In Fatal Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain / Female UNIZIK Graduate Dies From An Accident - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretty UNIZIK Graduate And Banker Who Died In Fatal Accident Laid To Rest by finalboss1(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2016
A 2015 graduate of the Nnamdi Azikiwe
University, who died recently in a fatal
accident has been laid to rest. Until her death,
Chikamso Jennifer Obayi was a staff of
Diamond Bank. She was buried last weekend
in her hometown, Enugu State in a funeral
ceremony attended by friends, family, UNIZIK
students and colleagues.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/pretty-unizik-graduate-and-banker-who.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Pretty UNIZIK Graduate And Banker Who Died In Fatal Accident Laid To Rest by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2016
Person get mind ban me for Romance section and upon say the Mods know say my story get huge follow up. Amadioha will surely deal with Moderators that are just plain enemies of progress.

Before i forget RIP to the fine girl

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Lufthansa Flight From Houston Diverted To JFK Due To Bomb Threat / LRU Is Everywhere As Bus Accident Occurs At Jibowu (photos) / Nigerian Students To Pay ‘as Low As $300’ For British Airways Return Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.