Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How To Merge Two Blogger Blogs To One Url - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Merge Two Blogger Blogs To One Url (821 Views)

Naija Blogs To Run Cheap Ads / 8 Interesting Natural Health Blogs To Follow / Blogger Blogs Not Loading Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Merge Two Blogger Blogs To One Url by pleadge(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2016
The question that comes to mind on this issue
How do i merge two blog?
What will happen to my old blog?

will there be dplicate content issuse?
What should i do before and after merged blogs together?

the old blog has some descent content.

You have to do many steps. Actually, I am telling you the way by which you can delete your one blog and the post of that blog will be moved to the second blog. This can be done by backing up and importing of the blog contents

Method of Merging two Blogs:

Let's take your first blog (which you want to merge with other) as 'a' and your second blog (in which you want 'a' merged) as 'b'.

Steps are following:

Go to 'a' Blog Blogger Dashboard > Settings > Other

Look for the 'Blog tools' import and backup under it, find 'backup blog' content.
Click on it and then, click on 'Download blog' button and now, Link: http://www.solenzoblog.com.ng/2016/11/how-to-merge-two-blogger-blogs-to-one.html

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer And Mobile App Developer Urgently Needed. / Check This You-tube Channel To To Learn All About HTML And CSS / Come Carry This Website For 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.