Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Did N Power Call You? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did N Power Call You? (6950 Views)

N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did N Power Call You? by Jeel: 7:58am On Nov 04, 2016
The federal government just announced that 200,000 Nigerians have been employed from the NPower program.

I believe there should be at least 20,000 from NL who enrolled. Pls let's hear from you here if you applied and you're one of the 200,000.
Re: Did N Power Call You? by tempem: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Government!!!!
Re: Did N Power Call You? by josephjuwon75(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2016
ghost workers, hahahahahaha!!!!!
Re: Did N Power Call You? by Elkay3: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Announced where? Abi when? Let's clarify issues first.
Re: Did N Power Call You? by biggal: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2016
If no up to 10 ppl are not from nl den its fraud by dis govt

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did N Power Call You? by Emmysteve(m): 9:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Please read news and understand the content. Nobody said they have sent invitations to people. According to Vp office, they have selected the 200k people they need and the successful applicants' Bvn are being verified before deployment which would lead to payments.

4 Likes

Re: Did N Power Call You? by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2016
Emmysteve:
Please read news and understand the content. Nobody said they have sent invitations to people. According to Vp office, they have selected the 200k people they need and the successful applicants' Bvn are being verified before deployment which would lead to payments.
dont mind those people tongue-twisting things to suit them.

1 Like

Re: Did N Power Call You? by honestivo(m): 11:13am On Nov 04, 2016
The process of recruitment is still ongoing and one of the basic process is that of the bvn verification , in which if ur account received a regular salary ,you will be disqualify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did N Power Call You? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2016
honestivo:
The process of recruitment is still ongoing and one of the basic process is that of the bvn verification , in which if ur account received a regular salary ,you will be disqualify
Okay, I get now!
Re: Did N Power Call You? by mofeace: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lie Mohammed can lie sha!
Re: Did N Power Call You? by Hassy4(f): 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
What about us dt applied for teaching and were not shortlisted for the test?
Re: Did N Power Call You? by tontons: 4:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Did N Power Call You? by techcloud(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
ammyluv2002, I'm your Secret admirer. Please contact me on whatsapp pls
Re: Did N Power Call You? by zikodem(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hassy4:
there was nothing like shortlisting befor d test, all u will hv to do is to log in with ur surname as username and then ur fone num as password to rwrite d test

1 Like

Re: Did N Power Call You? by airbeeneezer(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hassy4:
it's true you might not get the text iv.. however did you try logging in for the test.. I did the test even though I didn't receive any txt. they even had a make up test session for those (all) that missed their test dates.
Re: Did N Power Call You? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
techcloud:
kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink grin tongue
Re: Did N Power Call You? by omoalayo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
techcloud:

That's nt how U say it ..U say, ammyluv2002, U re a rare beauty within and out... I can feel that in the way U talk.. I can understand that in the way U bear out Ur opinion here on nl..I wanna feel U..I wanna have U closer so U can design My life with prints of Ur true beauty ..can We talk on whtsap ...do contact Me nd I'll be very grateful ..
See wht She will say...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did N Power Call You? by Utchgirl(f): 1:06am On Nov 07, 2016
omoalayo:

That's nt how U say it ..U say, ammyluv2002, U re a rare beauty within and out... I can feel that in the way U talk.. I can understand that in the way U bear out Ur opinion here on nl..I wanna feel U..I wanna have U closer so U can design My life with prints of Ur true beauty ..can We talk on whtsap ...do contact Me nd I'll be very grateful ..
See wht She will say...

Chai !

Omo,see wooing strategies !

Btw, who hv bin contacted by npower ?

Whn wil d rest 300 000 be contacted ?
Re: Did N Power Call You? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2016
omoalayo:

See wht She will say...
Oh boy! Na only me get all these abi na for me and my sis ? grin grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Did N Power Call You? by Panshow(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Oh boy! Na only me get all these abi na for me and my sis ? grin grin cheesy tongue
LOL.. . You go share am with your sis.
Re: Did N Power Call You? by omoalayo(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Is for U nah... importantly for only U...
Re: Did N Power Call You? by omoalayo(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2016
Utchgirl:

Chai !
Heheee... I wasn't wooing nah..I was saying the truth.. No one contacted (I gues)... I don't knw when dey'll be contacted o.. APC and cunningness are too inseparable
Re: Did N Power Call You? by arkdiggs(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2016
Lots of people will be hiding the confirmation just the same way I asked about p & g ond internship no response only to hear that lots of people are there invited for the test, and till now nobody posted I wrote the test, passed or fail.
Nigerians are nightmare
Govt the baddest nightmare
Re: Did N Power Call You? by Utchgirl(f): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
omoalayo:
Heheee... I wasn't wooing nah..I was saying the truth.. No one contacted (I gues)... I don't knw when dey'll be contacted o.. APC and cunningness are too inseparable

kk !
Thanks so much
Re: Did N Power Call You? by ofeshe(m): 2:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Did N Power Call You? by Enasdan(m): 3:19am On Nov 08, 2016
ofeshe:
how did u go about the process
Re: Did N Power Call You? by honestivo(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2016
They have to do it with all level of transparency
Re: Did N Power Call You? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2016
Utchgirl:

Chai !
Re: Did N Power Call You? by PETRUCE007: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2016
omoalayo:

See wht She will say...

tongue tongue u have successfully derailed the thread.....
Baddest grin grin grin kiss
Re: Did N Power Call You? by Funjosh(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
N Power tongue
Re: Did N Power Call You? by BARAJ92(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Waiting still 2 weeks to see the next excuse by APC
Re: Did N Power Call You? by ofeshe(m): 1:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Enasdan:
how did u go about the process
Log in and click in pprofile. If u see participant click on it and u ll see ur name. If u see applicant means u haven't been screen maybe next batch

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ushering Job Needed / Sabmiller Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Gtb Is Collecting Cv's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.