Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Wo Inu Mi O ( The Humorous Edition) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wo Inu Mi O ( The Humorous Edition) (331 Views)

[Music + Video] Ken O - The Dream (A Short Story) / Olamide's WO And Small Doctors PENALTY Which One Trend Most / Wo, Olamide "Wo" Hit Youtube With Over 1m+ After The Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wo Inu Mi O ( The Humorous Edition) by lalaponcus(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
As the deer pants for the waters of the brook,
So my soul longs for thee Lord.

As the schoolchild desires to sight or his mother immediately after school.
So my heart longs for thy infilling.

As the boarding student desires the sight of his father's car on visiting day,
So u yearn for your presence.

As the lady in a five year relationship desires the sight of a kneeling knight with a diamond engagement ring extended to her,
So I desire your fulfilment.

As the Otondo corper desires the allawi at months end,
So I desire your grace to crown my efforts m

As the University Lecturers desire any grievance upon which to declare strike action,
So I desire any medium for you to bless me.

As Manchester United fans desire the sight of Pogba scoring Hatricks in every match,
So I desire your help in silencing my doubters.

As the staunch APC supporters desire the sight of Fayose in chains,
So I desire to see the sea filled with the charred bodies of my enemies.

As the stauch PDP supporters desire the sight of Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban defecting to their party,
So also I desire the inflow of blessings into my household.

As the Arsenal fans desire the sight of Tottenham humiliation and Sol Campbell in tears,
So I long for my cup of joy to run over in the presence of my enemies.

As the stressed out mom desires a peaceful sleep to come upon her crying baby in the middle of the night,
So also I desire your angels to tame my dungeon lions.

As all Nigerians that the dollar rate equates 100 naira again,
So I pray that all hearts turn to you and your love be spread across in our hearts.
#BASHORUN

Check out more of these articles at okontas..com

(1) (Reply)

Think About What You Are Thinking About / 19 Killed On Enugu/abakaliki Expressway / 2 Feared Killed In Enugu Market Fracas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.