Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,110 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Can't He Do? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Can't He Do? (549 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can't He Do? by chasewordz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
I ask myself over and over again if there's anything the king creator cannot do and I'm short of words because my life itself is a testimony to the fact that the Lord can do all things, if only you believe in him and allow him do his wonders through you, in you and for you. Fortunately, this is a topic that has been greatly discussed in our churches, mosques and various places of worship and references have been made to the bible and Quran just to mention a few, but this piece will be taking a different direction as I will be making references to real life situations, so journey with me as I take you through some personal experiences and scenarios I was privileged to witness at some point in my life and hope we learn a thing or two at the end of it all.

So I ask again, what can't He do? What can't the one who took me out of the clubs and reintroduced me to the church after many years of a wayward living, washing away my sins and cleansing my system off the Vodka. What can't He do, the one who took the cancer sticks off my lips despite how addicted I was. I mean, I've been smoking since the year 2000, just when I was about graduating from high school and yet I'm alive and not knocked down by cancer. What can't he do, the one who continuously strengthens me and gives me the grace to drop the cigarette stick each time I'm in the counsel of old friends and pick up the Benson & Hedges pack again, lighting up a couple sticks, he does not turn his back at me in anger because he's patient enough to understand it's a life I've lived for so many years and all it takes is encouragement and more grace to stay away completely.

Read more here: https://kingsolomonsmine..com.ng/2016/10/what-cant-he-do.html

Visit my blog for more amazing write ups: www.kingsolomonsmine..com

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Returning To Nigeria To Tear US Green Card (photo) / Soyinka Blasts Nigerians Asking Him To Tear His Green Card With Very Big Grammar / The People Versus Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.