Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Watch Video: Teacher Arraigned For Rape In Lagos Makes Special Confession - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch Video: Teacher Arraigned For Rape In Lagos Makes Special Confession (614 Views)

Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Togolese Man Extorts People In Lagos. Makes N8000 - 10,000 Daily (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video: Teacher Arraigned For Rape In Lagos Makes Special Confession by Mfondear(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
A teacher in Lagos, Lekan Eniolobo has pleaded not guilty to charges of assaulting an 11-year- old pupil in his care. He however provides vivid detail of what really transpired between him and the pupil in case that's been adjourned to January 2017 Lekan Eniolobo, a 20-year-old teacher has confessed to actually having MouthAction by having an under-aged pupil supposedly under his care.

Arraigned before an Ikeja magistrates'court, Lagos, Eniobolo, who allegedly committed the act on October 21, at Ayodele Shitta street, Isheri Osun, Lagos, said he did not touch the gi he only inserted his penis into her mouth. Police arraigned the teacher The Nigerian Tribune reports him as confessing:

“I usually teach the victim and two others after school hours in Ikotun. When the girl was brought to my place, I said they should buy a journal on her behalf, but her parents did not. “I gave her an assignment, but she did not do it. When she came to me on Thursday during school period, I asked of the notebook, she said her mother did not give her the money.

I told her to go to JSS one class and join the other two girls; that I would soon be with them.“When I was done with my classes, I joined them there and taught them for the day. My house is not far from the school. “My mum called me to come home and do the dishes.

I told the girl to go with me, that I would purchase the notebook on her behalf at a woman's shop near my house. She went with me; I bought the book for her and she said she was hungry. I bought her biscuit and as I was going to go, the lady said I would bring her bottle which had been with me. I informed her I would carry it later, but she refused.

“She said the victim should go with me to the house, in order that I will give her the bottle. That was how the lady went with me to the house. “I took her inside our parlor. I put her on the chair and put my manhood in her mouth. I did not touch her private part. They have done a test and confirmed I didn't touch her there. She did not cry and she did not complain. But she went home and reported to her parents.
click to watch video:http://234news.com/2016/11/04/watch-video-teacher-arraigned-for-rape-in-lagos-makes-special-confession/

1 Share

Re: Watch Video: Teacher Arraigned For Rape In Lagos Makes Special Confession by yeyeboi(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ok
Re: Watch Video: Teacher Arraigned For Rape In Lagos Makes Special Confession by mymadam(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
angry "Bastard of No Nation"... woe betide you and your like. Nonsense.
Re: Watch Video: Teacher Arraigned For Rape In Lagos Makes Special Confession by padi94(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
That is sexual abuse, why is he pleading nt quilty, who is his lawyer sef??
Re: Watch Video: Teacher Arraigned For Rape In Lagos Makes Special Confession by ArabMopol(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Afonjas again... I'm not surprise that region has the loosest waist... jail the bloody paedophile... Tufiakwa
Re: Watch Video: Teacher Arraigned For Rape In Lagos Makes Special Confession by Afonjas: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
A ga eyere ndi Afonja akwa before they stop rape?

The governor is begging for God Sake

Re: Watch Video: Teacher Arraigned For Rape In Lagos Makes Special Confession by musa7m(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
NCAN NAME check

(1) (Reply)

2-year-old Girl Raped, Comatose In Enugu / Crazy Stuff People Of Today Do / What Really Happened On September 11?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.