Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

For Event Managers - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / For Event Managers (962 Views)

Event Managers,planners And Decorators In Lagos Needed.. / Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers / Professional Certification For Event Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Event Managers by designVATExcel: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Now I know we have alot of upcoming, new, semi-advanced, professional, and celebrity level Event managers in the house.

This post is for you guys, how do you manage your event tracking; do you still use a book, notepad on your phones, etc.

Below is a new template: Weekly Events Tracker, what do you guys think?

Pretty nice eh..Designed in Excel as almost everyone has Microsoft Excel.

This can be used to:
1) Document all events,

2) Can be upgraded to include sections where you add the cost, event details to enable you track your income, number of clients,

3) It generally helps you be ontop of your business.

Kindly comment, all feedback is appreciated (+ & -)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQUHVlJD-Eo&feature=youtu.be
Re: For Event Managers by UplandRiverine: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice try.

I will take time to watch more. You can do better on the volume though, tell your angel to loud it grin

What advantage does this have over MSP?
Re: For Event Managers by designVATExcel: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
UplandRiverine:
Nice try.

I will take time to watch more. You can do better on the volume though, tell your angel to loud it grin

What advantage does this have over MSP?

Thanks Thanks for the feedback, really appreciated.
lol @ audio comment, will work on optimizing it next time.

I'm actually not conversant with the MSP software, can i know the full name?

The advantages of this template are:
1) It's was designed with Microsoft Excel, which is virtually on all desktops and Laptops in Nigeria.
2) It can be optimized to suit users' need: Time scheduled changed, upgraded to include cost & profit tracking, generating charts showing income trend over calendar period, client database, and notification section to give you an overview of all events due the current week.
3) It comes with a video showing how to use the template, giving a more detailed overview of all functionalities.
4) It's user friendly, so you need no expertise with Excel to use the template.

In appreciating that you took out time to drop a feedback (without having too), kindly provide your email & other features you would like added to a template, and i will work and that and revert back to you.
Re: For Event Managers by stranger2000: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
empower yourself guys.... dont let 2017 come with you having a concrete goal to achieve something,.. there's discounts on group registration...

Re: For Event Managers by UplandRiverine: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
designVATExcel:

Thanks Thanks for the feedback, really appreciated.
lol @ audio comment, will work on optimizing it next time.

I'm actually not conversant with the MSP software, can i know the full name?

The advantages of this template are:
1) It's was designed with Microsoft Excel, which is virtually on all desktops and Laptops in Nigeria.
2) It can be optimized to suit users' need: Time scheduled changed, upgraded to include cost & profit tracking, generating charts showing income trend over calendar period, client database, and notification section to give you an overview of all events due the current week.
3) It comes with a video showing how to use the template, giving a more detailed overview of all functionalities.
4) It's user friendly, so you need no expertise with Excel to use the template.

In appreciating that you took out time to drop a feedback (without having too), kindly provide your email & other features you would like added to a template, and i will work and that and revert back to you.

MSP is Microsof Project.Software Application in project management. There are quite other tools, they do more than scheduling. I will advice you get a trial copy and see what you can steal learn from it.

Advangtage number one and four make sense.

Other feature Smart dude cool can the client's (contact, credit & debit, etc) details of each Project of event be linked to it such that such info is display when mouse moves over it. mail to : urinfoplace@gmail.com. Thanks for this gesture.
Re: For Event Managers by designVATExcel: 7:21am On Dec 28, 2017
UplandRiverine:

Advangtage number one and four make sense.

Other feature Smart dude cool can the client's (contact, credit & debit, etc) details of each Project of event be linked to it such that such info is display when mouse moves over it. mail to : urinfoplace@gmail.com. Thanks for this gesture.

sheffyUTD:

Mr, you made a promise to (@UplandRiverine) on your Event Manager's thread November last year and you disappered after that without fulfilling the promise. Just a point to note though, always let your words count.

I was recently reminded of this promise. I truly apologize for forgetting, no be intentional.
The Template has been delivered to the email provided. You can also download a Tutorial Video showing how to use the Template here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1jnx13hapn2oj1w/Project%20Template.mp4?dl=0

Please kindly confirm the receipt oh, and that i have been forgiven.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Family Boat Cruise, Lagos , Nigeria. / Hoe To Get Free Uber Rides To Events / Rent Event Halls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.