Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Who Knows What Android App Can - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Knows What Android App Can (1179 Views)

What Android Phone Can One Get Within The Range Of N30,000 To N35,000? / What Android Phone Would You Recommend? / Please Who Knows What Application Was Used To Edit This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Can help me block calls completely without any ring tone at all?
I want an app to block calls without the blocked contact hearing any tone before the call is blocked because many apps what they do is block calls after the phone must have rang once so the contact hears the first ring before the call is cut and knows they were blocked.

I want a more effective blocking app, who can help?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
fellis:
Can help me block calls completely without any ring tone at all?
I want an app to block calls without the blocked contact hearing any tone before the call is blocked because many apps what they do is block calls after the phone must have rang once so the contact hears the first ring before the call is cut and knows they were blocked.

I want a more effective blocking app, who can help?
Thanks in advance.
What sins are you running away from? Are you in great debt?

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by talut(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dats no longer a job for an app. Wat i will advise u do is to contact ur service provider
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
indigene:

No am avoiding phone calls from one earring wearing cultists with tattoo on his arms that has refused to take no for an answer.
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
talut:
Dats no longer a job for an app. Wat i will advise u do is to contact ur service provider

Dem not dey gree block calls cos blocked calls means less money spent on calls and less money on their pockets.
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by possibilita(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
fellis:

Dem not dey gree block calls cos blocked calls means less money spent on calls and less money on their pockets.
try whatsapp
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
possibilita:
try whatsapp

How can I bar calls with whatsapp?
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Back up your contacts... Then change line..... ..

..problem solve
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
Back up your contacts... Then change line..... ..

..problem solve

bad idea

all the places i submitted cv to with my number nko? Besides he will still find out d new number
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
fellis:

bad idea

all the places i submitted cv to with my number nko? Besides he will still find out d new number
what do you mean by "he will still find out the new number "?

There's something you're hiding here, I'm guessing you are a member who want out, but the capon is so bend on not letting go of you, cause you've seen and know too much.

In this case I'll only advise you to involve the police before they come for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by possibilita(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
fellis:

How can I bar calls with whatsapp?
I mean contact mtn via whatsapp
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

what do you mean by "he will still find out the new number "?
There's something you're hiding here, I'm guessing you are a member who want out, but the capon is so bend on not letting go of you, cause you've seen and know too much.
In this case I'll only advise you to involve the police before they come for your life.

am female
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
possibilita:
I mean contact mtn via whatsapp

whats their whatsapp number?
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
fellis:

am female

Oh, I never did checked your gender.(there are females in the occultic world)

So, what's with the guy, is he pressuring you to join his gang or he is "toasting" you?
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Oh, I never did checked your gender.(there are females in the occultic world)

So, what's with the guy, is he pressuring you to join his gang or he is "toasting" you?

toast
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by possibilita(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
fellis:

whats their whatsapp number?
Google it please
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by henryobinna(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
true caller tries but not as effective as you want
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by rookidmart: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
fellis:

No am avoiding phone calls from one earring wearing cultists with tattoo on his arms that has refused to take no for an answer.
Ah, Feli, Felicia.
Fine girl.
I been dey toast you since , but you dey form for me.
why na?
Shey you no like my earring? I go buy for you too o.

On a serious note though, try Dr Web's Blacklist feature, it tells the caller your number is busy, or not reachable.
Be careful with it though, it almost ruined a relationship for me.
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
fellis:

toast
Oh, I just got a clearer picture now.
Hope he's not threatening you?
If he is not, then just keep ignoring his calls or better still contact your service provider, and tell them to blacklist his number.
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by tafat: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
indigene:

Lol, na just app him dey find na if na debt u go epp am pay?
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by timbros(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
fellis:

bad idea

And what stops him from using another number to call you assuming you successfully blocked his number?
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by talut(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
timbros:

And what stops him from using another number to call you assuming you successfully blocked his number?
exactly... Blocking his number might even promote frequent "face 2 face" meetings
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by investigator007: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oga unless u develop your own app o, for now make do of what u see
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
talut:

exactly... Blocking his number might even promote frequent "face 2 face" meetings

Let me just block it. If he uses unknown, well l will avoid unknown numbers for the main time. I just dont want to make it obvious I am avoiding his calls.
He doesn't know where I live presently so no face-to-face
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
rookidmart:

Ah, Feli, Felicia.
Fine girl.
I been dey toast you since , but you dey form for me.
why na?
Shey you no like my earring? I go buy for you too o.

On a serious note though, try Dr Web's Blacklist feature, it tells the caller your number is busy, or not reachable.
Be careful with it though, it almost ruined a relationship for me.

Ah! You this boy, so you don catch me for nairaland where I bin dey hide from you? I better deactivate right away.

On a serious note, thanks. I will search for the app. Your post was immensely helpful.
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Oh, I just got a clearer picture now.
Hope he's not threatening you?
If he is not, then just keep ignoring his calls or better still contact your service provider, and tell them to blacklist his number.

Thanks for the suggestion.
No he's not threatening, but na dangerous person. I dey fear am small.
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
fellis:

Thanks for the suggestion.
No he's not threatening, but na dangerous person. I dey fear am small.
If he makes you feel unsafe, please just let one or two of your friend(s) know about it.
I'll prefer you should inform your man about it.
Don't give in to him out of fear, I think he has actually seen the fear in you that's why he keep on pestering you.
Don't show him any sign of fear or weaknes.. Just be bold on approaching him( threaten him if need be )
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

If he makes you feel unsafe, please just let one or two of your friend(s) know about it.
I'll prefer you should inform your man about it.
Don't give in to him out of fear, I think he has actually seen the fear in you that's why he keep on pestering you.
Don't show him any sign of fear or weaknes.. Just be bold on approaching him( threaten him if need be )

OK thank you, will apply this advice.
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Afeezoladapo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
OP. with d latest version of android(5.0 and above), u don't need any app to do DAT. just open ur default call app, click d option, u should see settings, from dere, u'll see block numbers. u should be able to add d number dere. dats all!
Re: Who Knows What Android App Can by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
fellis:

OK thank you, will apply this advice.
you're welcome, just stay safe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 3 Or Gionee M5 / Gionee A1 Lite Specifications & Price With 20MP Selfie Camera / Android Photo Recovery-how To Recover Deleted Photos From Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.