Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Within Weeks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Within Weeks (547 Views)

I Can Help You Get A Fresh Adsense For Your Blog Within A Day / I Will Get You Adsence Approval On Your Blog Within 1 Week. / I Just Got My Adsense Approval For My Two Month Blog Within A Week Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Within Weeks by Freshkidavid(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
the number of bloggers we have right now most especially in Africa.

Driving traffic to your blog is not that easy most especially when your blog is new. There is always competition in every niche you choose though it varies. Some niches like entertainment, politics have high competition but niches like event, fashion and technology have low but serious competition.

What most new bloggers fail to realise is that if you just post and just post on your blog, that blog can get only a sizeable amount of traffic. If you drop about 10- 20 posts per day you can get up to 200, 500 and highest 1500. If you fall within this range, you need more traffic.
Here are ways to drive traffic:

Promotion:

Promotion is the most fundamental thing while driving traffic to your blog. You need massive promotion. If involves paying to learn, you need to pay that money. If you just publish a post and killer post and you don't promote it, no one would see your hit.

Social media is the golden key to bringing in large amount of traffic to your blog. Male use of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and so much more.

Instagram helps. Posting a nice picture with a catchy caption will make people click on your bio. That is a fact. Go and ask those top blogs who employ the use of Instagram. They are grateful to that site.

For Twitter, keep following people and tell them to follow you back. Twitter has a massive impact on a blog's amount of traffic. For example, if you have 50K+ followers and you follow close to 90K+ people you are blessed. Dropping links to several of your posts on Twitter with that type of follower base at least you would get a minimum of 20K on just a post. Twitter to some people is a blessing in disguise.

For Facebook, the first thing every blogger must do is to create a page. You promote your page with Facebook. You can do the Facebook ad and run it for a week. Likes can drive traffic to your blog and make it popular in a matter of months. Also, on Facebook joins groups. Not just one but different ones. It can bring in traffic for you.

Join LinkedIn also to get hired by top companies that want to promote their content. Promoting top companies would bring in traffic for you. Just try it.

Content and Catchy Headlines:

Having good content is paramount to driving traffic to your blog. Not just the content but also the headline. For example if you write a post on why people get fat and the headline looks like this, "Being Fat", you can get highest of 10 views and that is all.

Continue reading at http://kingstondome..com.ng/2016/11/how-to-drive-traffic-to-your-blog.html?m=1
Re: How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Within Weeks by Cashrange660: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
I can help you drive a minimum of 20,000 real human traffic for 1 week from Google, Twitter, facebook or other social networks. you can track the traffic with Google analytics or any other. call/whatsapp 0 8 0 65502865

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bulksms Reseller Website / Web Developer Needed / Experts, Help Me Analyze This New Blog For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.