Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Dread Poverty As I Had A Bitter Experience Of It –mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dread Poverty As I Had A Bitter Experience Of It –mercy Johnson (734 Views)

Bbniaja2019: After 4 Times Of Trailer I Still Made It - Mercy / Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash / I Dread Going Back To Poverty As I Had A Bitter Experience Of It – Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dread Poverty As I Had A Bitter Experience Of It –mercy Johnson by themomentng: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nollywood sweetheart, Mercy Johnson-Okojie, has shared her journey to stardom, as she recalled how N50, 000 once meant the world to her.
The mother of three said she ventured into the movie industry after she initially failed her JAMB exams.
Mercy made this known in a recently released video autobiography on her youtube channel, REALMJO.
“Things weren’t extremely rosy, so I know what it means to be hungry. I know what it means to lack something. And I know what it means to work hard to achieve something.
“I agreed to act for free in the ‘Maid’ but after the movie which brought me to limelight, the EP thought I did a great job so he gave me N50, 000.
“I held the money like; you will have to kill me to take it away from me.
“It meant a lot, it was like a Messiah at that point in cash.
“So, there goes my biggest phobia, which is going back to nothing, the fear of going back to my humble beginnings.”

Re: I Dread Poverty As I Had A Bitter Experience Of It –mercy Johnson by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Babe you no dread reach me cheesy

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! BTS Photos Of Ladies At The AFRIMA 2016 And Their Boobs Show / Watch This Woman Turn Her SUV Into A Battering Ram In A Parking Lot Fight (video / Man Writes 'divorced' On Car After Separation With Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.