Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology (1454 Views)

Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity / Yaya Toure Joins Qingdao Huanghai, Chinese Club / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by femi4: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yaya Toure on Thursday apologised to the Manchester City management team and pledged his future to the club.

Toure said sorry for his agent Dimitri Seluk’s attacks on Guardiola for axing the Ivory Coast star from his Champions League squad.

Toure has not played since August after Pep Guardiola revealed that the Ivorian will not selected again unless his agent apologised for disparaging comments about him.

This morning, Toure issued a statement, saying:
“I wish to apologise on behalf of myself and those who represent me to the management team and all those working at the club for the misunderstandings from the past”.

“My agent’s statements do not represent my views on the club or the people who work there. I have nothing but respect for Manchester City and only wish them the best’’.

He ended his statement by thanking the fans for their support through the hard times.
Pep Guardiola has now welcomed Yaya Toure ‘s apology, but gave no guarantee that the midfielder would win back his Manchester City place.

“I spoke with Yaya this morning. It was private and of course I read what he wrote and that’s all. Of course, it’s good news for Manchester City, that’s the most important thing and for Yaya as well.

“Yaya is in all our meetings and all our training sessions. You know the situation, nothing has changed.
“I answer about Yaya, I do not answer anymore.
“I spoke with him, that’s good, that’s all. Now I’m focused on Middlesbrough and you know the situation.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2016/11/04/pep-guardiola-reacts-to-yaya-toures-apology/

Re: Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by FakoMaybach1: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yaya should leave that club, no be by force
Re: Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by femi4: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
Yaya should leave that club, no be by force
With his age....few clubs will come for him with peanuts
Re: Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by Masquerade7: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yaya Toure has given him self some brain. Smart move.
Re: Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by FakoMaybach1: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
femi4:
then he shud behave like mikel, stay on the bench and collect salary like a civil servant

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by easyelliot(m): 12:30am On Nov 05, 2016
chai!

sorry o , yaya
Re: Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by WesBreezy: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2016
femi4:
not if he opts for Qatar or China
Re: Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by lexxwiz(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Good to know. Now beef aside, dude hustle for your position, the league is currently on fire, these coaches are on serious preasure too. My point is,, impress in training sessions, you'll definitely get your position back. Enough said. UpChelsea!!! PS: we no even dey miss Mikel again as Moses dey perform 4 1st 11. I dey Mikel hotel for Anambra state dey type this thing.. Lol I dey enjoy Chelsea money sha. For other team fans, are you?
Re: Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by femi4: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
lexxwiz:
Good to know. Now beef aside, dude hustle for your position, the league is currently on fire, these coaches are on serious preasure too. My point is,, impress in training sessions, you'll definitely get your position back. Enough said. UpChelsea!!! PS: we no even dey miss Mikel again as Moses dey perform 4 1st 11. I dey Mikel hotel for Anambra state dey type this thing.. Lol I dey enjoy Chelsea money sha. For other team fans, are you?
Na free? you no pay for the room
Re: Pep Guardiola Reacts To Yaya Toure’s Apology by respect076(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2016
Good morning boss, I need ur contact either whatsapp 07030846103 or email neyolive1808@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

EPL VIDEO: Manchester United Vs Arsenal 1-1 2016 All Goals & Highlights / See Why Ronaldo Doesn't Wear BLACK BOOTS / Barca To Surprise Juventus At Nou-camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.