Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Auction - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296616 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Kawo9ze:
Such a nice story, its sad you didnt complete it Lleigh

I am going to publish it next year. But my other books are now in book stores
Re: The Auction by pcicero(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lleigh:

I am going to publish it next year. But my other books are now in book stores

Babe, you have written an enchanting an enthralling story. Kisses �.
You're made for the top.

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
pcicero:

Babe, you have written an enchanting an enthralling story. Kisses �.
You're made for the top.

Thank you
Re: The Auction by ladyverere(f): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2023
@Lleigh is the Auction published yet? If yes, please direct me to where I can purchase it. Thanks.
Re: The Auction by HappyMangle: 8:34pm On Apr 13
I absolutely adored it! Auctions have always held a special place in my heart—I'm a big fan of the thrill of the hunt and the chance to uncover one-of-a-kind treasures. There's just something about the unique items you can find there that you won't see anywhere else. I'm planning on reaching out to allegiance flag supply customer service soon. I've got my eye on a few pieces that would be perfect additions to my collection. Can't wait to see what they have to offer!

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.